12

Pete's POV

I ring the doorbell as I wait for Grayson to open it. But instead, Allison does. Fuck, I completely forgot she also leaves here now. The last time I saw her was at the party when she got into a fight with Grayson.

But I gotta admit she looks amazing. Her sleepy face looks so..

Stop!

But why would I stop?

"Hey." She smiles at me. I didn't understand I was staring until now.

"Hey." I say with my hands in my pocket.

"How are you? Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" she answers with a question.

"Because of the party a few days ago." I continue. "Remember when you fought with Grayson, and then he followed you and then he came back a few minutes later to the table saying and I quote, 'The fucking party is over! Get the hell out!"

She bursts into laughter "Yeah. I think I remember now." I laugh along with her.

"You know, you look very pretty." I had to say that. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Thanks." She blushes.

"So are we gonna stay here forever?" I ask her and she points for me to come in.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." She says leaving towards it.

I can't help it man.

I need her now.

I go after her and enter the bathroom locking the door behind me.

"Wh- what are you doing?"

"Well, I did say that you look very pretty." I smile. But not in a friendly way.

Before she's able to say something, I grab her waist and pull her to me. I then start kissing her neck.

"Pete! Stop" I ignore her. My hand starts to creep up her short night dress.

"I know you want this as much as I do."

"Pete please, I don't like you that way."

I stop and look at her. "I always notice you blushing at me. How can you say that?" I continue kissing her neck, leaving marks behind.

"I don't. Please stop."

"Get off me! Help! Grayson!" She screamed and I covered her mouth.

"Sh!"

"Be mine." I whisper into her ear.

"No." She says pushing me off her.

She can't behave like that. Especially with me.

I push her against the wall really hard. At some point I notice blood dripping down from her head.

We're interrupted by someone banging on the door. I cover her mouth tighter and put my other hand together with hers, so she won't be able to move.

"Who is it?" I ask.

No one replies. I wait for a couple of seconds but I am interrupted by Grayson who kicks down the door.

I quickly let go of her and turn my attention to Grayson.

"What is going on here?" Grayson yells but then he sees Allison and he has his answer.

"What the fuck man?" He asks again.

"Chill bro, I was just having a little fun." I laughed and he pulled me outside.

"Why the fuck are you angry? She's not your girl."

"You can't do that without her permission." He whispers angrily to me.

"I can do whatever I want with whoever I want." I snap back and he clenched his jaw.

"You need to leave." He said and I looked at him in disbelief. He's really gonna choose some unimportant whore over me?

"Oh so that's how it is?" I asked and he sighed.

"Be out of here." It's the last thing he says before he leaves.

Okay so he wants to put others in front of our friendship. Don't worry Grayson, I'll leave, but I'm taking something with me..

Allison's POV

Grayson comes inside and caresses my cheek, like he did the last time.

"Fuck. Are you okay?" He asks, searching my eyes for an answer. I shake my head.

I quickly rush up to my bedroom and enter the bathroom. I lock the door and let more tears out.

That was definitely a rough morning.

A few minutes later

There's a knock on the door and as soon as I hear it, I wipe off my tears and open it, revealing Grayson.

"You okay?"

"Not really." I answer, honestly.

"How's your head?" He changes the subject but at the same time taking a step closer to me.

"It's fine. Don't worry."

"Thank you for saving me." I lightly smile at him.

"No problem." He smiles at me too.

I take a step closer to him, looking at him in the eyes.

But then.

Grayson pulls me closer and crashes his lips against mine.