Hitoshi Shinsou - Lemon

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" He asked, calmly.

Your only response was a short nod. He leaned down to kiss your forehead soothingly, before pulling down your skirt/trousers. A slightly more violent tremor wracked your body - perhaps having sex on the roof, in relatively frigid weather, wasn't the best idea. Your lover failed to remove his shirt or blazer, but he did lower his trousers and boxers. A crimson hue spread across your cheeks, when you saw the prominent bulge. You already knew he was quite big, but you weren't anticipating just how excited he would be. He fiddled with your panties, yanking them down with a bit of trouble. You honestly wanted to laugh - despite having done this exact thing before, he was kind of hopeless. That was one of his most endearing traits, though, and you wouldn't change it for the world. He wanted to gradually escalate, so he began with a single finger. He inserted it gently, all the way to the knuckle. He prodded it around inside you for some time, but couldn't find your sweet spot. So, he added another, curling and scissoring them, for maximum pleasure. The screams and moans escaping your throat enticed him to insert a third finger. With this, he eventually found your most pleasurable spot. You squirmed on the ground, panting and begging for him. He hovered above, face painted scarlet.

"Nngh...H-Hitoshi!! Ah...c-come on, alread-AH!"

"Sorry." He apologised, caressing your cheeks tenderly.

He lined himself up with your entrance, waited for a signal, and then pushed in slowly. When he was fully sheathed inside you, he gave your body time to adjust - time to remember his size. You brought him closer, clawing at his back like a feral animal. He hissed quietly into your ear, which made you loosen your grip. You averted your gaze, embarrassed and remorseful. He gripped your chin, forcing you to face him again, and pressed his lips against yours. Your mouths moved in time with one another, and soon, he was licking your lower lip, asking for access. You granted it to him without much fuss, and he immediately started re-exploring. You didn't even bother to fight for dominance - he had you in a very submissive position.

When you begged him to move, he complied. His thrusts were calculated and fast. He set a wild pace, that you could barely keep up with. Your mind was spinning. It felt so amazing - you could see a white canvas, dotted with stars. Hitoshi's hands were stationed on your hips, and a few groans passed through his lips. You still clung to his back, whimpering. He picked up the pace when you let out a particularly loud moan, letting him know that you were close. After another few thrusts, you came, screaming, and staining his member with your juices. He rode out your orgasm, weaving his fingers into your hair, and gently rubbing your scalp. Suddenly, he buried his face into your breasts, pulling out quickly. You mewled in confusion, before feeling a hot, sticky substance on your stomach. He practically collapsed on top of you. Your arms snaked around his neck, pressing him further into your frame.

Unfortunately, the bell sounded, heralding the start of class. Both of you shot up, hastily dressing, and trying to amble back to your designated room. You had to lean on him for support, which he didn't mind at all. When you approached the classroom, you noticed something strange - there were some familiar, yet unwelcome voices. The moment you stepped foot into the room, the tension seeped out. It permeated your bodies. Neither of you could be certain what was happening. The two voices came from Aizawa and Nedzu. They greeted you as you entered, but something was off. Your eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Perfect timing!" Nedzu clapped. "Shinsou, (L/n), come with us please."

Your skin was crawling.

What on Earth could they want?

When you were out of earshot of your peers, the teachers began to speak: "After a while, we figured we'd been looking in the wrong place."

You stayed completely silent.

"What do you mean?" Hitoshi asked, and you suddenly felt the overwhelming urge to slap him.

"Good question." Aizawa stated. "Care to answer it, (L/n)?"

You shook your head, playing with a look of confusion, although, by this point, their intentions were obvious.

Nedzu spoke next. "For some time, we have thought that there might be a traitor in our midst."

Hitoshi's eyes widened. "What do you want with us, then?"

"We believe we've found her."

Immediately, your companion jumped to defend you. Sweat was rolling down your forehead, as you clasped and unclasped your hands. You really, really weren't ready to get caught, especially not with Hitoshi here. What point did he serve, anyway? Why involve him? You were silently praying that they would allow him back into the classroom. He did nothing wrong. It was you. It was all you. The location of the training camp had been an easy thing to pinpoint, after you had obtained everything else, but you didn't want to be interrogated. You wanted them to go away. You needed them to, or else your perfect relationship might fall apart. That was the only thing you were living for. Without him, your life felt meaningless. You stepped closer to him, holding on to his shirt with trembling hands. He was becoming more and more agitated by the second.

"She's completely innocent! Why would she bother doing that? She's a good person!" He yelled, passionately.

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry, Hitoshi.

"Only you can prove it." Aizawa informed, pointing towards you.

"I'm not using my quirk on her." Your lover returned, curtly.

Nedzu sighed. "We know you love her, which is why you must do this."

Hitoshi looked conflicted. He turned to you. It would only work if you were willing to respond to his words. You always did, but this time, you might not. He searched your eyes for a few, tense seconds. You stared back, on the verge of tears. You were both breaking inside.

It was as though the world was trying to tear you apart.

[Word Count: 1735]