Momo Yaoyorozu {Kingdom AU}

"Come here Momo."

A soft sigh escaped her delicate lips, yet she walked straight into your embrace like a loyal puppy. You perched on your bed as she stood before you. Your arms snaked around her waist, your head nuzzled into her chest. Her armour was hard, but you relished in that sweet-smelling, sandalwood scent enveloping her. She ran her dainty fingers through your (h/c) locks, listening to your contented breaths. She let a smile creep on to her face. She had to admit that you were adorable when sleepy.

She supposed she could let this slide - it had been an extremely exhausting day.

After all, your father had helpfully arranged a meeting with one of the neighbouring kingdoms. He wanted you to marry a male (this one specifically) for the sake of connecting the two families, and therefore the lands. However, you were already in love with someone, and she returned your feelings. The only possible issue you could see was with your statuses; you were a high-profile, well-groomed princess with a very specific gender role. She was your valiant knight, forever by your side, but destined never to be with you.

Her quirk was absolutely amazing, and it allowed her to protect you with ease. That was why she had her outfit - a two-piece with a rather explicit bra, and a long skirt. They were layered with chainmail and steel plating. You remembered the scarlet hue that invaded her features when you asked if she was an exhibitionist. She had swatted your hand away, turning her head and covering her mouth in embarrassment.

She was gorgeous, brave and powerful, and she was your partner. No-one was going to take that away from you. Not even your father or your presumed romantic interest. He was a few years your senior, and had a habit of treating women horribly. As soon as you walked into the palace, he was all over you, drooling at your beauty, and attempting to kiss your hand. You made sure to appear pointedly outraged. Then, he decided to move on to Momo. She had much the same reaction as you, except she also created a magnificent battle-axe, holding it up to his throat as a deterrent.

You loved this woman.

You snuggled further into her chest, inhaling her scent and savouring her warmth. You knew she would implore you to let go soon, so that she could return to the training room. She was in charge of sharpening the skills of all the other knights, after all.

However, her biggest commitment was to you - unbridled loyalty, doing whatever you instructed, no matter the absurdity. She secretly loved it though, because you only really asked for cuddles and chaste kisses. Sometimes, depending on how lonely or down you felt, she would take off her armour, replacing it with something more comfortable, and crawl into bed with you. She was always the big spoon, since she was a little taller than you, and a lot more mature. This was probably a result of her position; you had seen a very, very formal guard in one of the other kingdoms. He was quite frightening, actually, but not in a horror story way - more of a rigid, robot sort of way. He reminded you of all those wizards who predicted a technological uprising sometime in the far future. The manner in which he waved his hands was terrifying.

You shivered. That was not a good memory. Momo dipped her head down slightly, planting a gentle kiss atop yours.

"Is something wrong?" She questioned, voice quiet and patient.

Shaking your head, you responded, "I'm just remembering that one knight. The blue-haired one."

"Iida-san?"

"Ah, so that's his name."

She chuckled. "Did you forget?"

"Did I ever get told?" You asked.

"I'm afraid so, your highness. You need to start paying attention." She scolded, although it was clear she was nowhere near mad.

You sighed. "Perhaps, but I believe your name is the only one I need to remember."

She flushed, burying her crimson face in your hair. "(Y-Y/n)!"

[Word Count: 682]