The Sidemen film a video

(Olivia's point of view)

I wake up to the sound of shouts and laughter. I listen closely and I'm pretty sure the sidemen are filming a video! It's only 10:30am... How is Vik and josh even up yet! However I don't want to look bad for the first time meeting Harry, Tobi and Ethan so I brush my teeth (I'm probably not going to have breakfast anyway), brush my hair and put it a bun and put on todays outfit. I have white converse on, pink slim fit joggers and a black and white striped turtleneck which is cropped. *this is the outfit below*

I walk downstairs and sit down behind the camera to find Talia (my brothers gf) and Freya (Josh's gf) already sat there

I walk downstairs and sit down behind the camera to find Talia (my brothers gf) and Freya (Josh's gf) already sat there. They wave and greet me whilst whispering so they do not interrupt the video. I ask what they were filming and it's a "which sidemen can hit the hardest?". They giggle and say it was meant to be that however they now are just messing around with the punch box. As I watch them film, I realise what funny guys they are. I also look over to Harry and see that he keeps on glancing over at me. Nah it's probably just me overthinking because of what JJ said last night. I don't know why I keep on thinking this because it wasn't even a big deal plus he wasn't even being serious...

(Simons point of view)
Ever since Olivia's came downstairs Harry hasn't been concentrating on the video and he's gone all quiet which is unusual for him. Nah it's probably just me overthinking because of what JJ said last night. I keep on thinking about what he said and I don't know why because it wasn't even a big deal, plus he wasn't being serious anyway...

<An hour later>

(Olivia's point of view)
All the guys finish filming and Josh goes to put the camera away while JJ puts the punch box set up away. Tobi, Ethan, Harry and Simon come over to us. Vik goes up to his room as usual.

Simon says,
"Finally up the bed-head" to me and then goes to hug Talia.

"Hey nice to meet you Olivia, I'm Tobi"

"Yeah nice to meet you I'm Ethan"

"What they said, but I'm Harry"

We all laugh and I say "nice to meet you all too!"

Me, Ethan and Tobi talk for a while but Harry just stands there not saying much. He's probably just shy...

"Me and Ethan have got to get back to the flats because we gotta film. Harry's staying though."

"Okay see you later, was going to talk" I reply.

Ethan and Tobi say goodbye to the rest of the sidemen + Talia and Freya.

Talia goes upstairs with Simon as does Freya and Josh. JJ is off on a mad one somewhere so it's just me and Harry left (awkward).

"So uhh umm...you excited to be here?" Harry says out of the blue.

"Yeah I am! I hardly see Simon -not that he's with me now anyway haha- so it's nice to spend time with him. I also I got to meet you which was great of course. But not just you and the others of course. And uh yeah"

Why am I so socially awkward. I hate my life...

"It was great to meet you aswell Liv. Can I call you Liv? It sounds better. Not that Olivia isn't good. Sorry what am I saying." Harry says breaking the silence.

"Of course you can call me Liv! And don't worry about it we are both socially awkward together I guess!" I reply.

"For sure haha, we should get to know eachother better. But standing around by the stairs isn't great so shall we go somewhere else?" Harry ask.

"Yeah sure where was you thinking?"

"Maybe back to my flat? Cal and Cal are out so it would be just us. Not in a weird way though."

Harry actually asked if I wanted to go back to his flat. He is pretty cute so I guess it would work out. Ugh! I need to stop myself he said not in a weird way. Why do I think like this ffs.

"Yeah sure I'll text Simon"

Harry quickly says back,
"Make sure you tell him it's not in a weird way! I don't want him getting all protective and shit haha."

*the messages with Simon*