Arriving at the sidemen house

The journey finally ends and Olivia and Simon take everything out of the car and into the house. The sidemen house is so big that it's literally like a mansion. A swimming pool, so many bedrooms, a games room, a massive kitchen and a enormous garden, what else would you want in a house?!

"Here's where you'll be staying" Simon shows me one of the spare rooms with a double bed, desk, wardrobe and tv.

"Thanks" I say putting all my stuff down.

"You alright putting all your stuff away?" Simons asks.

Olivia nods and Simon walks out.
As she is putting her stuff away, the door creeps open. It's the one and only Zerkaa! Olivia is normally shy around new people but for some reason she is very relaxed around him.

"Hey how you doing? As you probably know by now I'm Josh, nice to meet you!"

"Hi! I'm great thanks, I'm Olivia. As you probably know by now too haha"

"Well it's good to meet you in person Olivia! Do you want help with your stuff?"

As Olivia answers Vik and JJ walk in,

"Hey Olivia, I'm Vik."

"Hi!"

"Hey Olivia, it's been a long time!"

"Yeah I know! Good to see you again, I've missed your laugh! Hahaha."

JJ laughs (of course)

Olivia, Vik, JJ and Josh talk about YouTube and then give her a tour around the house seeing as Simon forgot too! As they show her the kitchen she gets a text from Simon:

*Authors note*
Again it's not a great chapter but it's key parts to build up the story line.
Also I've just bought KSI vs Logan!! Can't wait till Saturday!

Thanks guys comment what I should do to improve future chapters and vote if you liked it 💟

xxx