Sick

Hello this is a one shot requested by JohnFlash16 so go check him out anyways let us continue on with the story, don't own the song or video

It was raining outside and Wally was standing in the rain Instagraming the storm "Wally, what are you doing? You're gonna catch a cold!" Dick yelled "pssh yeah right, can't get sick, remember?" "Fine but don't come crying to me when you get sick" he said going inside.

Next day, at Wayne Manor

Dick was sitting around, being bored when he got a call from Barry and he answered the call "hey Barry" "hi Dick could you come over and watch Wally for me?" "Barry I can't-" "thanks Dick" and Barry hung up. Dick arrived at Barry and Iris's house, just as he was about to knock Barry opened the door "thanks for coming" 'not like I had much of a choice' he thought "where is he?" "His room, anyway me and Iris have somewhere to be, baiiiiiiiii" he shouted as he speed him and Iris out of the house to who knows where. Dick went up to Wally's room and opened the door "how ya feeling?" He asked Wally "horrible" "is there anything I can do to help?" "yeah, I want some soup, and tissues, and more blankets" Dick sighed 'this is gonna be a long day' he thought. For the whole day Dick has been taking care of Wally, back and forth doing whatever he asked him to do when he finally said "hey Dick?" "Yes...." He said in a 'I am tired gimme a freaking brake' voice "can we cuddle?" He asked Dick thought for a minute but then agreed and they both fell asleep cuddling, Barry and Iris took plenty of pictures don't worry.

Anyways JohnFlash16 I am so sorry if this isn't the that great and I'm even more sorry this took so long but I so hope you like it