Under The Willow Tree

Wally walked into the main room in the mountain, and saw Zatanna and Robin kiss he sighed everyone had someone, he had no one, M'gaan walked over to him "hey Wally!" She replied happily "sup?" "Oh, nothing I was just going to make a cake for Robin and Zatanna, it's their 1 month anniversary, wanna help?" "No thanks, I have to go" "okay, bye Wally" she smiled and waved him off. He sped off towards the zeta tubes and went to his house only to find it empty but nothing looked out of place I mean if you haven't seen it before, bottles everywhere, pills, needles, and more, Wally sighed his parents are right, no one could ever love him. He looked at the knife on his stand 'it's so easy' he thought to himself,  before he could grab it he heard his parents come through the door drunk as always "Wallace! You good for nothing excuse of a son, get down here NOW!" He ran downstairs with normal speed because his parents don't let him use powers, he went down to them and they looked more angry than normal...

The next day

Robin sat around the cave texting Zatanna when he noticed he hadn't seen KidFlash all day, he went to Wallys house and saw something he hoped he never would. Wally was on the floor of his bedroom beaten and bruised arms soaked in blood, Robin checked his pulse, but much to Robins demise there was nothing, he saw Wally's phone sitting on his bed he opened his phone and saw that his password was taken off and saw a video in his gallery pop up, he clicked play "Hey Dick, how are you? Probably happy with Zatanna, listen... There was something I always wanted to tell you, I love you, like really love you, I know you have Zat so, there's no room for me... Listen I don't have much time before I decide to chicken out, I'm tired, there's nothing for me here I'm just a waste of space, and if you ever miss me just look at the moon because my pain will be over soon, huh... That rhymed! I gotta go, I love you Dick, I always did and I always will... Goodbye" he broke down crying, he felt so upset about it, he never got to tell Wally how he felt, him and Zatanna where just fake dating because Zatanna likes Artemis but they both where afraid to come out and ask the people they like, now it's to late...

Dick's POV

Wally's funeral was a week ago I haven't shown anyone the video or left my room, my family is always checking up on me but I'm tired, tired of living without my true love, me and Zatanna also broke up because she had to move away back to magic school for some reason so, that's good we don't have to take anymore. I heard a knock on the door "Hey, Dickiebird, you okay?" It was Tim "I'm fine" I said "oh, okay, well... Let me know if you need anything" "I SAID I'M FINE!" I screamed as tears started pooring down my Face. Tim sighed and walked off, even though he didn't see me because I keep my door locked but he probably knew I was crying, I couldn't take it anymore I wanted Wally, I waited until everyone was out on patrol I went to my dresser and pulled out an emergency gun I had just in case of an emergency, this seemed like one, I looked at a picture of Wally and hugged it as I raised to gun to my head and pulled the trigger.

Everyone came back from patrol and went to stich each other up, when Damian called for Alfred The Cat and Titus and they didn't come, he got a little concerned. He went upstairs to try and find them, when he did he saw they where sitting in front of Dick's door staring at it "what's wrong?" He asked more concerned than before they just whined a heartbreaking whine and Damian look at Dick's door "Grayson, are you okay?" not even a second later Damian already kicked down his door and his horrified scream could be heard accros the manor. Bruce ran up to see what was wrong but stopped when he saw Damian looking horrified at something Bruce stepped towards Damian and moved him aside, he stopped when he saw it. Bruce grabbed Damian in a tight hug as Damian started crying hard "Bruce what's going on?" Jason with Tim beside him asked Bruce just shook his head "it's Dick, he's... dead." Bruce said in a whisper Jason looked at Dicks body and saw the gun Dick had used on himself. After Jason found the gun Bruce found a note and a picture in Dicks hands the picture was of Wally and the note said 'I'll love him 'till I die'.

Dick's funeral had just finished and everyone left except for Bruce and Barry, they just couldn't bring themselves to say goodbye to their sons again, when they finally decided to leave they took one last time at their graves under the willow tree, above them they saw Wally and Dick kiss each other and just like that they disappeared but Barry and Bruce weren't sad anymore because they knew that Wally and Dick are together and happy.

Sorry if it's sad.