"Passion it's going to be fine just calm down." Kristine said looking at Tara in the review mirror.

Passion stayed quiet as they pulled up to the house.  She just didn't understand why Mike would act out like that, and the way Tawn sounded it was serious.

Passion stuck her key inside the lock as she twisted the door. She wasn't prepared with what was behind the door.

  "SURPRISE!!!!!" Passion heard as she stepped inside the house.  There were mint green , gold, and peach balloons every where. There was a big banner that read "Congratulations It's Twins!" 

Passion eyes began to fill up with tears as she took in her view.  She was greatful to have a crew like them. The room was decorated so neat and elegantly.

"Congratulations girl!" Tara and Kristine said as they smiled and hugged her.

"You guys knew?"

"Yup!" They both answered.

"I should slap y'all.  I was worried as hell."

"We're sorry! That was all Tawn and Dexter right there. We had nothing to do with that part. Our plan was to get you out the house and bring you back when they texted." Tara said.

"I don't like them."

"But we love you though!" Tawn and Dexter said as the walked over with Mike.

"That wasn't funny I was freaking out."

"We're sorry!"

"Whatever!  And Mike I can't believe you went along with that."

"I'm sorry baby they made me."

Mike said kissing her on the cheek.

"Thanks guys I love it. I really do this was so unexpected."

"Yea, I know it was you talking about you didn't want a shower. Like we were going to let that happen. You and Mike deserve this so enjoy." Tara said as she kissed Passion on the cheek and walked away with Dexter. Tawn and Kristine did the same thing before walking away to mingle with their friends and family.

"Come here girl." Mike said pulling Passion into a hug.

"I love you baby. I swear I was in the car going crazy."

"I love you too, and I bet you were. I couldn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't let me throw you one. So I asked Tara and Kristine for help."

"That was sweet Mike." Passion said as she leaned in to kiss him. Mike deepened the kiss but soon stopped when he felt a thump.

"Did they just kick at me?" Mike asked referring to the twins.

"Yes they did and that hurted." Passion said laughing.

"Somebody asking for a spanking." Mike said laughing as he grabbed Passion's hand and led her to her seat.

Switching to Passions POV...

"Okay every one as you can see the important guess has arrived so let's get this started.  Where going to start off with the games then we can eat and watch Mike and Passion open all their gifts. The first game we're going to play is the bottle game." Mike cousin Kayla said as she held up the bottle.  Kayla was around twenty-five.

"The rules of this game is you have to see who can suck the juice out of the bottle the fastest, and since everyone here is over twenty-one I decided to spike the bottles." Kayla said as everyone clapped and hollered. Kayla was a little on the wild side. I knew she was going to be the who planned my bridal shower.