Chapter 10

"Here Lili! You can have more gummy worms if you want." Passion said as she handed the bag to Lili. Passion and Mike decided to babysit Lili to give Kristine and Tawn some alone time.

   "Thanks! I think uncle M is going to love this." Lili said licking her fingers. Lili and Passion became good friends, Lili was starting to become more attached Passion.

   "I bet he will. Here grab three spoons and I'll grab the big bowl of ice cream." Passion said as she picked up the bowl and allowed Lili to lead the way.

  "Uncle M's look, look what we've made!" Lili said hopping on the bed.

  "Aww baby you look really cute with your pajamas on." Passion laughed as she stared at Mike with his spider man pajamas.

"I know I know. What y'all made?" Mike asked.

   "We made a candy ice cream." Lili said. Which was vanilla ice cream  companied by gummy worms, and gummy bears.

  "mmm that sounds good." Mike said rubbing his stomach. 

  Passion popped in Frozen as they sat and enjoyed their creation. About forty minutes into the movie Mike phone lite up.

   "I'll be right back Dexter downstairs at the door." Mike whispered to Passion as Lili gave all her attention to the television.

"Okay, just don't go anywhere." Passion said as she looked at him then back at the tv.

"I won't" Mike said as he leaned in to peck her on the lips.

Passion laid under Lili until Lili fell asleep.

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

  "Dawg I swear to god ima kill that bitch! I swear on my mama dawg!" Dexter said as he stormed into the house. Dexter was furious you could see the steem coming from his ears.

"Calm down man. Lili and Passion is asleep. What happened?

"Tara! I swear when I find her ass ima kill ha!" Dexter said as he took a seat.

"What she did?"

" Dawg you know that nigga B.P?"

  "Yea the nigga you had beef with, the nigga who tried to rob you and take over ya spot."

  " Tara fuckin that nigga and the jit she pregnant with is his!" You could see the hurt in Dexter eyes as he continued on with the story.

  "Awww mane you lying!" Mike said as he sat up in the chair.

  "Naw and she stole ten grand in bricks from me.  Dawg I wanna murder this hoe."

"Wea she at?"

"Ion know the bitch ain't come home lastnight."

"Hold up." Mike said as he left the living room then returning back five minutes later with two duffle bags.

  "Here man. Take this leave Tara ass alone don't let that girl trick you out ya freedom." Mike said as he sat the bags down by Dexter.

"What's this?"

"That's my way of telling you I'm done with the streets.  That's my cut, yo cut and more." Mike said sitting down.

  "Dawg you been in this shit for almost ten years now you quitting. What's up man?" Dexter asked looking confused.

   "I'm getting older man and now that I have someone who deserve my time I'm hanging this shit up. I enjoyed it while it lasted. You my boy and I love ya but I'm out I'm done. I already made phone calls all my connects I'm handing them to you."

"I understand man family first huh. You lucky, you got you a good one. Keep her happy man." Dexter said hugging Mike.

"Thanks man and forget about Tara, She aint worth it."

  "Thanks man."

   Mike watched as Dexter stood up and grabbed the bags. He appreciated Dexter and he had mad respect for him, But family always came first.

=============================

Short chapter yea I know! just getting y'all feet wet!  Ima start making y'all work to receive chapters cause some of y'all cant seem to do the simplest things. I wanna thank everyone who gave me a feedback on my writing I needed that for a project I was working on so thanks to the ones who did as I asked! but anyway give me 100 votes and 40 comments y'all can earn the next chapter tonight!

anyway

Vote!!!! Comment!!!! Share!!!!

#ExoticLuv♥