Chapter 8

Mike's POV....

   "Man I'm glad y'all made it safe. Pop told me y'all was coming to town but I ain't know it was today." I said as I watched my twin brother and sister-n-law sit down in my living room holding my sleepy niece.

   "I know man we wanted to surprise you. We missed you man. I told pops it's about that time for y'all to start visiting us. That's a long ass drive my nigga." Tawn said as he dapped me. Tawn and I were identical twins the only difference was Tawn had dreads.

   "Man dad be tied up with work and everything he ain't leaving home no time soon. You know since mom past he married his job." My pop's couldn't really handle my mom's death like that.  He became more in love with his job to hide the pain. 

   "I guess we all handled her death different huh? I dedicated my time into football, you took on to the streets, while pop's stayed locked away in his office. Man you still got the chance to go pro with basketball, make money the legal way."

   "Naw basketball ain't for me, I'm straight with what I do. Kristine What's been up?" I asked my brother's wife trying to change the subject. Tawn always trying to tell a nigga what to do. ION be trynna hear all that.

   "Nothing chilling as always, trying to keep up with the shop while tending to your badass niece." Kristine was a cool ass chick. She's about her paper she owned her own hair salon and she been holding my brother down since high school.

   "Yea I see you've been doing more then that." I said pointing at her round stomach.

   "Well your brother wanted a boy so I had to give him what he wanted." Kristine said rubbing her stomach.

   "Congratulations, and why Y'all let Lili go to sleep?" Lili was my baby, I spoil that lil girl like she's my own. When she's with me she don't know the definition of no, and I don't eitha.

   "She was tired. She tried to stay up until we got here but that didn't happen." Kristine said taking off her shoes.

   "Nigga when you gone have some kids of your own. You need to find you a nice woman and settle down." Tawn said as he walked into the kitchen.

  "Baby leave him alone, maybe he ain't ready to settle down."

   "I'm not stun that nigga." I said as the front door came open. I knew it was Passion she the only one who had a key to the house.

   I could tell she was a little puzzled by what she was seeing.  Kristine and I sitting in the living room with a little girl. I know she was thinking something.

   "Hey baby." I said as I watched her take off her heels. Passion was stunning with or without clothes on.

  "Um hey what's going on?" She said sitting her bags on the empty couch.

" I forgot to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"Um I um...this is Kristine my..." I said fucking with her.

   "Mike stop playing before you give this damn girl a heart attack. I'm Kristine Mike's sister-n-law" Kristine Said as she waved at Passion.

   "That wasn't nice Mike. Nice to meet you Kristine." Passion said as she hugged Kristine.  I know she gone get me for that later.

  "I'm sorry baby. How was your day." I asked her as I pulled her on my lap. Passion scent even drove me crazy.

  "It was okay, it helped me clear my head,I miss Tara though." Passion said as she lowered her head. I hated to see her down. It's like when she hurt I hurt. I don't understand how a heart with so many cuts and bruises could be so kind. I guess that's what made her Passion.

   "I know you do, just call her and pick ya head up." I said as I kissed her on the lips I tried to deepen the kiss but she pulled back I knew she did It because Kristine was sitting across from us.

" We have company." Passion said as Tawn walked back into the living room. 

   "Mike nigga you ain't cook-" Tawn asked but cut his sentence short when he noticed Passion.

  "I'm sorry I would've put something together if I knew we were having company."

"Baby you ain't gotta feed that nigga he better take his ass to McDonald's."

"Shut up nigga. Who's this?"

"My girl, Passion this is Tawn my twin brother."

"Hi nice to meet you." Passion said extending her hand.

"Same here, I'm kinda shocked. What's a pretty girl like you doing with this nigga?" Tawn asked as he took a seat next to his wife.

  "I ask myself that same question." Passion said laughing causing me to look at her crazy.

   "I'm just playing,  your brother has helped me get through alot of hard times. He's been by my side since we've met and kept his promise since day one. He's a great guy and I love him." Passion said as she grabbed my hand. See this is why I love this damn girl.

  "That's what's up."

   "Are you guys thinking about kids?" Kristine asked. I could tell that question was too much for her.

"Naw we good right now." I answered.

"What about in the future? " Tawn asked.

"What's up with all these que-"

"It's okay baby, but I can't have kids I would love to have ten if it was possible but I can't have any."

"I'm sorry." Kristine said.

"It's okay somethings aren't meant to be. It was all in God's plans."

  "I like her Mike!" Kristine said smiling, and that was a good thing because every time I had a girl her and Kristine would fight.

"Is that a good thing?" Passion asked.

  "Hell yea cause every chick he had Kristine ass would fight or cuss her out the first day they met." Tawn said laughing.

  "I'm sorry if I know the difference between real and fake and them bitches was fake, but I like Passion she reminds me of Ms. Lisa so humble and positive." Kristine said as she referred Passion to my mom. Which she wasn't lying. I swear if my moma was alive she'll try and make me marry Passion today.

  "Yea she do remind me of mom. I bet if ma was alive today she'll be making y'all get married today." Tawn said laughing, which caused me to laugh.

  "Yea I know right. I guess I was lucky this time huh?" I said looking at Passion.

"I love you" She whispered as I rubbed her thigh.

"I love you too!"

"Mike I need to talk to you about a few things." Tawn said putting down his beer.

"Kristine wanna come with me? I'll show you the house and we can lay the baby down." Passion said as she got off my lap.

  Yea  she's a keeper she respects my privacy.

♡========================♡

VOTE! COMMENT!!! SHARE!!!

#ExoticLuv♥