chapter 16

"Hey dad." Passion said as she walked into her father-in law office.

   "Hey princess!...What's going on?" Mr. Landers said as he kissed her on the cheek.

  "Nothing much. Do you mind if I borrow Mike for a minute? "

  "Go ahead baby we're done anyway."

Mike didn't say anything as he studied Passion's face he knew something was wrong.

  "Thanks." Passion said grabbing Mike's hand.

  Passion stayed quiet as they entered the room.

"What's wrong?" Mike took a seat on the bed.

"Tara's in trouble!"

"Passion what did I tell you about her!"

  "Mike she had a reason to do what she did, If we don't figure this shit out she's died! We have to call Dexter." Passion paced back and forth.

"Naw we ain't doing nothing."

  "Mike please! DAMMIT that girl loves Dexter and she is proving her love as we speak! The only reason she's with this guy is because she was forced to! She's scared of him. She's sacrificing her life for Dexter if that's not love then what the fuck is it?"

"How do you know this?"

  "I ran into her at the mall. She stopped me and was telling me how she was sorry and how she really missed and love Dexter.  I asked her if she loved him why would she do something so stupid.  Her response was that she had no choice."

"Passion I don't know."

"She told me to tell you she's not a bad person when you love someone you'll do anything to save their life."

"I'll call Dexter. "

"Thank you" Passion said as she sat on the bed waiting for Dexter to arrive.

***

  "Okay Mike this shit better be good! I was in the middle of something." Dexter said as he walked inside one of the office that was held inside the house.

"What's up man?"

  "Passion talked to Tara today." Mike said as he studied the look on Dexter's face.

   "Okay and what the hell that got to do with me?"

  "Dexter dawg Passion think she's in trouble."

  " Yo I don't give a fuck she should of thought of that dumb shit before she took her fast ass on."

   "Dexter please! She's in this because of you! Tara might be all things but one thing I do know that girl loves your ass! Tara will go to war about the people she love even if its putting her own life in danger. She's with ol boy because he wants your fucking head! She sacrificed her damn life for you. She's scared of him and no one should be forced to do something they don't want to do.  I know that feelin and its not a good one!  I don't give a fuck about what you and Mike feel right now, because Mike if thats was me I would have done the same damn thing to save you." Passion said as she raised her voice at Mike.

"What Tara did wasn't betrayal it was loyalty!  I know Tara loves us and it fucking sucks that we all had bad things to say about her. If I have to save her my damn self I'll do that!" Passion stood up and wiped her tears as she headed for the door, but Dexter grabbed her hand pulling her into a hug.

"Is she still pregnant?"

  "Yes Dexter and it's yours. She was never getting an abortion she did all this to save all of us."

  "Stop crying ma we're going to find her." Dexter said hugging her. Dexter nodded his head towards Mike sending Mike the okay. Mike grabbed his phone dailing a number.

   It was time to bring Tara home.

============================

Lol three updates in one day!!! Yea y'all special! ♥
Vote!! Comment!!! Share!!!

#ExoticLu♥