Chapter 1

"Tara are you sure I look okay?" Passion asked nervously as she tugged at the clothes Tara let her borrow.

"Yess girl you look beyond amazing Dexter friend is going to love you. Just be cool Mike not bad at all his parents are rich and he slang on the side." Tara said applying her lip gloss.

"Slang? What do you mean slang?"

"He sells drugs. Just chill girl I promise you I got you." Tara said as she took the keys out the ignition.

"Tara I don't know maybe this is a bad idea."

"Passion look you grown and you need your bills paid. It's not like you having sex with him, You're just conversating with him." Passion sat back in the seat as she let out a huge sigh she hated that Tara was right but she needed the money and a lil conversation never hurt anyone.

Passion got out the car and followed Tara as she entered the house.

Passion instantly got a headache as the loud smell of weed filled her lungs.

"Tara who stays here?" Passion asked with a disgusted look on her face. The house looked worn down and dirty.

"No one its a trap house. I'll explain it later." Tara said as she grabbed Passion's hand and pulled her into the kitchen. Passion was taking back by how much money and drugs were sitting on the kitchen table.

"Hey baby, You remember Passion. Passion you remember Dexter."

"Hi" Passion spoke quietly.

"What's up lil mama?"

"Mike this is my sister Passion, Passion this is Mike." Passion turned her attention towards Mike. Passion was kinda dazed because Mike was extremely fine. He had smooth brown skin a nice body tone and had a good grade of hair even though it was cut really low you could tell he had good hair.

"What's up ma?" Mike spoke and Passion gave him a slight smile.

The four of them talked for over two hours while Tara counted money and the guys bagged the drugs. Passion didn't understand how Tara was so comfortable.

"Y'all hungry?" Dexter asked.

"Hell yea", "Yes baby I'm starving" Mike and Tara said.

"You must not be hungry shawty?" Mike asked Passion.

"It don't matter to me." Passion responded but truth be told she wanted to shout yes I'm freaking starving I haven't ate in two days. But she stay calm.

"Well let's head out." Dexter said as they all got up from the table.

"Passion ride with Mike." Tara said out loud and Passion wanted to slap her. Passion waited for Mike to lead her to the car. Passion hopped into the passenger seat of Mike Audi truck and placed on her seat belt.

"So ma tell me about yourself." Mike said as he pulled out the driveway and trailed behind Dexter and Tara.

"Well um I'm nineteen. I work at the coffee shop with Tara and that's about it."

"What about ya parents or siblings?"

"I'm the only child and my parents died in a plane crash when I was seven." Passion said as she stared out the window.

"Aww my bad ma sorry to hear that. So you live alone?"

"No well yea for right now. Well I live with my granny but she's going through kemo so right now I'm living alone."

"Damn ma my bad." Mike said looking at her.

"Your fine stop apologizing tho cause you ain't do anything. It's life people come and people go." Passion said smiling at him. Passion was strong and she was so humbled. And Mike loved that about her.