Chapter 23 : Favor

Standing at the podium, Harry looked confident. His silky blond hair flew from the slight breeze of the wind. His smile could melt a girl's heart and his sapphire blue eyes can suck them making them unable to look elsewhere.

If I were not immune to very good looking people, I would have been one of the girls hovering over there while squealing.

"Kyaa~ Your highness!"

"Look, look, Katreece-sama, don't you think that his highness is looking this way?"

"Oh, is he looking at Katreece-sama?"

"Hmph. Where else's do you think so?"

Katreece eyes glared at me. We were just a few meters apart, I sat on the second row while she's on the first row, and I could hear their voices clearly.

She had been always hostile with me although we've met just a handful of time and never had a proper conversation. Before, I never knew why but now that I remembered that this world is an otome game, I could easily deduced that it's because of a love rival's large imagination.

Anyways, I'm not here for her, I'm here for the test.

My eyes watched Harry as he lifted his hands towards the target and wait for the teacher's signal. When the go signal was said, blazing fireballs flew out from his hand in three quick consecutive times.

The target is burning yet it didn't consume the material into ashes. This has proven that Harry can control his fire very well while maintaining the sharp accuracy and power.

Harry smiled so bright that the ladies around me went in another round of squeal. I sighed inwardly while discreetly popping a candy in my mouth.

He proceeded to the next round at the arena. Around him are three teachers on their posts at a good distance. They are the ones who will simultaneously attack him to measure his speed in casting and reflex.

Once the round started, Harry immediately encased himself around his protective vines while using his fire magic to deflect each spell.

He did too well that I imagined him as the candy in my mouth and crashed it. Geez! What is this guy planning? He really wants me to do that favor of his, doesn't he? Or else, how can I defeat his scores with average magic!?

I popped yet another candy to catch up with my lack of sweets during the past month and crashes it again in gritting teeth.

For the last round, Harry went towards the open field and waited again for the teacher's signal.

There are three different spaces for each round but the people taking and giving the tests stopped to look at the third ground. The prince had been showing great skills that each and everyone here anticipates his powerful spell.

Okay, at least not for me. Because it seems like Anna is also enthusiastic to see it.

"Do you know where he went during his training?" Anna asked.

"No. I thought he stayed at the castle?"

"No, no~ He went to Hunan country to visit the Grand Mage! Amazing right??"

"What!? The grand mage!?"

The grand mage is one of the legendary figures of the magic history that is still alive. He is known to be the most powerful mage in the whole world. He is much more powerful than Old Man Gaius who is my teacher. So, for Harry to be taught by the grand mage... no wonder he is so confident in his advancement!

"Well, although he is still quite lacking compared to you, he is much better than all of us."

Anna put a hand on her chin while she pondered about something. Soon her name was called and left before Harry started his third round.