Chapter 3 : Start

I was a college student in the middle of my internship in a certain big company. It was a good experience and they also give allowances for interns like us which I am very thankful for. Because of those allowances, I was able to buy a game that I've been wishing to play for these past month.

It's an otome game that made a lot of players discuss it in many posts and forums. The game is said to be actually difficult because collected affection points doesn't matter and you really should be careful in each actions you take. Your past choices will lead you to different actions of your choice of capture target. Anyways, it's making me intrigued therefore I bought it.

And now, having it in my hands, I left the store with a happy smile.

Oh, no. Truck-san didn't visit me.

Rather I can't believe I died that way. Really.

Just as I stepped out of the store, I heard yelling between two people. They were standing on the sideroad and was quarreling.

Those lovers didn't stop even if a passersby like me is beside them waiting for the green light. They should at least know propriety. Tsk tsk.

Sigh. Riajuu people has it hard. Having love quarrels all the time with their partners and all. Fortunately these 2D bishies won't hurt my heart. I'll just go home and play this. I still have to prepare some materials for tomorrow's meeting.

Okay let's go home~

"Eh?"

Suddenly, my view isn't even on the road. Ah, why is the sky so blue? It's good that today is a clear weather. No clouds can be found at all.

Tte- not that! Girl, why did you involve me in your lover's quarrel!? No need to shove me away okay? Even if you didn't expect that too. Didn't you see the sinkhole here? Hello~ there's a roadblock sign saying there's an open sinkhole here.

Why?

Oh, why?

If not for that, this would never EVER happen. (That would be for later)

Anyways, going back to the topic, I am reincarnated as the daughter of the most powerful duke in the kingdom of Alois. Our family also has big influences in the other parts of the continent. If I were to rephrase it, father is a fearsome figure in the whole continent not to mention my princess mother. She's actually the youngest daughter of the reigning previous king of the neighboring kingdom, Salpha.

Of course, as the typical reincarnator, I was hailed as a prodigy when my mother caught me using magic freely when I was just 6 month old.

Actually, I was just curious what those orbs of light with different colors are. I can see them when I want to. And then, one day, a small cute fairy came and suddenly took a liking to me.

Even if we didn't understand each other's language, we still communicated very well but it seems it was only one sided. Little Bell (because of Tinker Bell) could actually understand what I am trying to say with my 'ga ga gu gu'.

Barely enough, she was able to teach me basic use of magic. It's really simple and easy if you understand the general idea of it.

Then, when I was doing the usual routine of me practicing my control, my mother visited me and saw me. Because of that, the young 6 months old me was given a high and heavy monitor from my father.

Eventually, after two years, I discovered it was because there is a possibility that I might be consumed by the magic if I make a mistake. It will take a toll to the user's body, especially children with no resistance to it yet. Imagine a child carrying a 1000 ton of weight behind her, wouldn't they be simply crashed and die tragically? *shiver* That's when I realized how dangerous magic can be.