Chapter 11

Ochako's eyes flickered open, and they've just made it back to Bakugo's cave. She felt the person carrying her softly set her down on some blankets. Everything was so dark and blurry, she didn't like feeling this way. Everything around her body was so painful, she had a hard time moving.

"Don't fucking move Round-face." She heard the faded voice say, as it was wrapping bandages around her arms and torso. Ochako opened her eyes wider and saw that everything was slowly becoming clearer. She saw Bakugo finishing up, wrapping the bandages around her hands. She almost looked like a mummy, but she didn't care.

Without thinking, she threw herself into Bakugo's arms, tears falling from her eyes. Bakugo got pushed back and used his arms to stop himself and Ochako on top of him from falling. She was holding on to him, sitting on his 'crisscrossed apple-sauced' lap. "What the hell?!" He cursed out.

"I'm sorry," She managed to weep out through her sniffles, holding on to him tighter. "I shouldn't of got– caught from those—"

"Oi, that's enough Round-face," He tried to reassure her. "If you didn't get caught, we wouldn't have found this shit, wouldn't we?" He says, while reaching behind his back and pulled out Ochako's staff.

She brings her head out of the crook of Bakugo's neck and gasps. "You found it?!" She cheered. "You're seriously the best, Bakugo." She hugged him once again, bringing her arms to wrap around his neck, her sniffles starting to resume.

She's so warm.

Bakugo had a little smirk on his face. He lifted his head up towards the ceiling of the cave and let out a sigh. He then calmly wrapped his arm around her as well, while his other arm is still on the ground, balancing the two sitting up on the ground.

They both sit there, comforting each other for a few minutes, until Ochako finally rises herself up from Bakugo. She looks at him and gives him a kind smile, and shrugs her shoulders, feeling a little embarrassed. Bakugo repositions himself and brings his hand up towards her face, wiping away the tears from her round cheeks.

"Holy shit, they're so fucking soft." He thought to himself. He never thought he'd see the moment, the girl he fell for, right in front of him, letting him wipe the tears from her delicate, plump face.

He rests his hand cupping the side of her face, and scoffs. "You're a fucking ugly crier, Angel-face." Giving her a smirk.

Ochako's eyes widen, "Ugly crier?!" She quickly covers her face with both of her bandaged hands and can't help but feel super embarrassed, her face turning bright red. Bakugo let go of her face and leans his hand behind himself as well, leaning back, staring at her.

"Oi."

Ochako brings her hands down from her face and looked at Bakugo. She sees him in front of her, leaning back, his glowing red eyes softly watching her honey soft ones. His head tilted, leaning against his shoulder.

He never thought he was going to say this, but he fucking said screw it.

"Be mine." He whispered, bringing himself up and leaning closer to Ochako.

Her eyes opened so wide, she froze, slowly opening her mouth. "Wh—what?"

"I'm not going to say that shit again, Angel-face." He surprisingly said, calmly. He gently grabbed the side of her arm and started rubbing his thumb against it, while still looking into her eyes.

Ochako's eyes started to tear up again, but she was still smiling. "You're such a jerk, Bakugo." She sniffles, wiping her eyes.

Bakugo furrowed his eyebrows, "Fucking really?" He maneuvered Ochako off of his lap and started to walk towards the exit of his cave to hunt for dinner.

Ochako painfully stood herself up and stopped him by grabbing the tip of his cape. She limped over, grabbed his arms and turned him around. She brought herself to her tippy-toes, bringing her face closer to his, and connected her lips with his. Bakugo's eyes broadened by surprise, but didn't pull away. Her little lips were so smooth, her touch being so gentle, tasting like sweet strawberries.

Bakugo felt her struggling to stand, still in pain, but still trying so hard to keep herself up to continue kissing him. He slowly grabbed her arms, and went straight down towards the ground with her, their lips not separating. They were both on their knees in front of each other. He cupped her face with both of his hands and kissed her deeper.

He gradually brought his face away from hers, opening his eyes to look into hers. She had the look of disappointment as if she didn't want them to stop.

"Oi," He comforted her by wiping more of her tears off the end corners of her eyes. "You need to fucking rest."

Ochako softly smiled and lifted her hand up to hold his on her face. She whispered while she gave a little kiss on the back of his hand,

"I'll be yours.."