Cartman the Horrid I

Start from the beginning

" Stan , think about Wendy , Kyle , Myself , and make the right decision ." Stan quivered and before he could rescue his friend from a monstrous fate , dark liquid ran down Marsh's throat as tears poured down his cheeks . " Chug ! Chug !" , Cartman cheered .

CRACK . Silence . Pure , unsettling silence , except for the one droplet of red liquid that hit table . Cartman's expression was pissed , as Stan's held self hatred . " Stan let's go ."
Stan watched appalled . " Aw come on dudes ! That was like sixteen bucks !" Kenny grabbed Stan's arm with his undamaged hand ; He didn't care to relive the rest of that night , especially after he snuck a tipsy Stan past Randy and into his room through the window.

The Tulips and dandelions merged with lengthy grass . Cartman's house . Kenny clenched his fist in fury . 
" This is for the shit you've done to Léopold Stotch , Stan Marsh , Kyle Broflovski , Jimmy Valmer , Scott Tenorman , Damian , Bebe Stevens ,  Heidi Turner , Pip , and yourself ." A light breeze danced through the pine . Kenny felt the autumn winds against the little exposed flesh outside of his Parka . The gloss of shine covering the tips of pine needles soon fell dull due to a single Cotten cloud covering the sun's marvelous rays . Perfect , Kenny thought .

                            ~ * w * ~
" So once you boarded the bus leaving to California , Eric Cartman called you from your cellular phone and told you to bring seventeen grams of medical cannabis from west California to South Park , is this statement correct ."Leopold Stotch never let a single tear fall during his interrogation. His trust lied with his new friend Mysterion , and as far as he knew , this would make him very proud . " Yes sir ." The officer's judgmental stare adverted to Linda . " Miss Stotch you were unaware of your son boarding the bus to California , correct ?" Linda nodded .
" Yes officer ." All of the sudden a tall , brunette investigator busted through the door , then  tapped the officer that was in the mist of interrogating Léopold and Linda . " Sir we received a call just five minutes ago from an anonymous caller , and he claimed he knew the location of Eric Cartman. If we're going to take action we must proceed right away !" The officer sighed . " One , The entire station could hear you. Two , I must complete this interrogation in order to take action ." Leopold fidgeted with his sweatshirt , fretting Eric would hunt him down after ratting him out to the law . " Aw to hell with it , call the squads , I'll be out in five minutes ." The investigator nodded , then bounded out of the interrogation room . " Anyways , I have to make this quick , sorry for being unprofessional . Leopold , you claimed that you fell unconscious because a rag tainted with  chloroform was held to your nose and mouth . You also claimed that once you regained consciousness you were trapped inside of a wooden crate and that some how you ended up in a poverty struck area in Germany , during a life threatening blizzard , are these statements correct ?" " Yes officer , they are  ." , Butters exclaimed anxiously . " Hey champ , there's no reason to feel scared , you did the right thing because who knows what this child could be capable of ." Butters smiled . " Thank you sir ." The investigator shook the hands of both Linda and Leopold Stotch . " Our squads with be sure to detain this perpetrator ." " Thank you officer ." Linda waved as she lead her son out of the police station . Even through all of the adrenaline pumping through his veins , Butters still felt as if the chain dragging the gigantic bolder behind him had finally been cut and it felt good .
                          ~ * w * ~
" That's it Cartman . Do you want me to list the names of those you've ridiculed ?" Kenny held his chin high in confidence , he could already hear the obnoxiously loud sirens of police cars . " God dammit Kinny ! I thought we were gonna play Call of Duty !" Kenny grunted . " Stan Marsh , Kyle Brofloski , Leopold St-" " SHUT UP !" , Cartman screeched . " That's what I thought . Now to make sure you fully understand the predicament you're in  -" Before Kenny could finish his sentence , flashes of blue and red filled the room .  " I made sure Butters told his story ." Cartman chuckled . " They'll never believe that wimpy fuck !" Kenny tilted his head in the direction of the police cars . " Let's just get to the point , shall we ?" Kenny pulled out a shiny , black revolver from his Parka . A wide smirk spread across his face . He gingerly lifted Cartman's hand and wrapped each finger , one at a time , around the firearm . " And to make sure your sentence is much longer , I brought this beauty . It's my father's and it has your finger prints on it . I guess you stole it , who knows ?" Kenny's clasp tightened around Cartman's hand , inching towards the trigger . " Thank you , you bastards ."

BANG .  Blood painted the room in less than a second , an eerie void settled in the air . As Cartman gathered the courage to look down , he saw a smirk still spread across Kenny's face .  

Sorry for the late update guys , I hope the long chapter can make up for it ! Anyways , I hope you enjoyed chapter three of Angel and I'll be back next week with a brand new update , I cannot confirm the date yet , but the chapter will be released before Friday . Thanks for reading and have an amazing weekend !

~ Dr.Meow Meow