thirteen;; bodybuilder barbie

Life in the coming weeks was

Life in the coming weeks was... crazy. Friendships broken, groups torn apart, all of my normal life at school ripped apart at the seams. All because of one Australian.

The Barbies, for the most part, stayed the same. We rarely saw Katya, but we all decided to add one more Barbie, the "Bodybuilder Barbie".

Her name was Kameron,  a tall and slim freshman with long, shiny,caramel hair.

Despite her intimidating appearance she has a quite gentle personality and Dela and Cracker  agreed she'd make a great new addition to our group!

Katya spent a lot of time with Courtney and Alaska, she would still kiss my cheek when I saw her, but everything was different now.

And I hated it.

  I survived another really long day, and finally trudged home to do my homework and FaceTime Kameron, which, at this point,had become a nightly routine."

"Hey girlie!" She smiled, pulling her wavy hair up into a bun.

"Hey!" I smiled back, shuffling through my book bag for tonight's assignments.

We both started on our homework in a comfortable silence, until Kameron finally spoke up.

"Sooo... are you and Kit-Kat okay?" She asked nervously.

  "Katya? Yeah-y-yep! Everything is a-okay! Definitely, okay well I'll see you soon...byeeeeee!"

I breathed a sigh of relief as I closed my laptop, and picked up my phone.

In bold across my lock screen read a notification that made my heart skip a beat... or five.

😍Katya😍: Hey. We need to talk. Our spot at eleven?

My heart and head were racing as I typed back.

Trixie💕: Sure, see you then!