Kalahari Part 3

The next morning, I woke up and read more of The Hunger Games. Then after we were all ready we went to Paul Bunyan's. That is a breakfast place like for lumberjacks. It's like what they ate and all that. We were in line and it wasn't even long and it always was!! We sat down and we had sugar donuts. Then my mom ordered a second plate for during breakfast. We ate and then walked around in the gift shop. My mom found a sign that said, "Let me drop everything and work on your problem." She put it in her office!!

Then we went to the duck boat ride. We boarded and we went through the woods for a bit. Then we went into the Wisconsin River. When we went out, we drove for like a mile and then the driver asked us if we wanted to go fast or slow into the river. Sam was the only one who said that he wanted to go slow. We went fast into the river and Sam, Mom, Dad, and I got soaked to the bone! Then we went back to the hotel and put our swimsuits on.

Dad said, "Sam how'd you get sunscreen on your back?"

Mom said, "I did it for him."

Then Sam said very proudly, "No I did it by myself." I

"Mhm." I said crossing my arms.

We went to the pool and then after that we went to Mac's. A macaroni an cheese place. Then we went back to the hotel room and watched more tv.

Wow. The next Kalahari chapter is the last one!!! I can't believe it!!

Sincerely,

Sophie