Kalahari Part 2

The next day we got up and I read The Hunger Games for like two hours. Then we all got our swimsuits on and we had to wait for like an hour before we went to the pool. We swam and we went on some water slides. Then my brother wasn't feeling good so him and dad went to the room.

My mom and I went to the indoor water park and went on a few slides. Then I had to go up to the room and see when Dad and Sam were going to come downstairs. They said in an hour and I was really bored.

So I went downstairs and went on a few slides and then finally they came down. We went on the lazy river and the wave pool. Then when we left we went to Monk's for dinner. We could suggest songs for it to play and we just suggested The Greatest Showman songs. Then when we were done eating, we walked around downtown. We went to a mining place and I got a blue shelled turtle, a light blue piece of glass, and a fake blue diamond.

Then we went to a candy shop called Goody Goody Gum Drop and I got this thing where you fill up a bag with the candy they have I the little scoop things. We went back to the hotel room and went to bed.

Ok maybe witnessing longer but so what I still updated!!

Sincerely,

Sophie