|| 3 ||

I hear things but I can't open my eyes. I hear sirens, people screaming out "put your gun down!"on the count of three 1,2,3, BANG!

I hear someone shuffling and opening the door, people sounded like they were running in. Michael yelling, "Help this girl, she got shot and s-she hasn't opened her eyes." I still can feel Luke holding my hand and rubbing the top of it with his thumb, the motion then stops and I feel my body moving.

I feel a mask go on my face, I knew that it was to help me breath.

"Come on Hailey you have to help us." A nice sounding lady said.

I tried so hard to open my eyes but I can't. I gave up on trying. There was bright light that was above me so it was hard to rest a little.

Heathers POV

"Guys hurry!" I yell so the boys get in the car. As we were about to speed up the street Luke comes to our window.

"Hey, um Hailey is going to be in room 12 on the seventh floor."

"Ok thanks !" We say in unison. We speed down the street, drive in and parked in the first parking spot available. We rush inside and Michael goes up to the desk and ask where we can go. The man points into the direction and we started running. I don't run normally but for Hailey, I will.

We finally get to the 7th floor and we see the room. As we are about to walk in a girl stops us.

"Excuse me, that patient isn't even in that room yet."She says all sassy-like. I see Luke walking up the hallway. "Can you guys answer a few questions, because she isn't responding."

My heart dropped when she said she wasn't responding. So we walked up to the desk and answered questions.

Calum nudged my arm and we saw Hailey being pushed into her room. I could feel tears start to form in my eyes. I've only known her since today but still she was very likable so I was getting attached.

We all start to walk into the room I immediately had to walk out it hurt to see her that way. I just stood outside the door, waiting.

"Excuse me miss, but it would be better if we only had one person in the room at a time because it would be harder with a lot of people in there." A nurse tells me.

"Ok." I walk in the room. "Hey guys the nurse said it will be better if there is only one person in the room.

"Can I go first please?" Michael asks

"Yeah go ahead." I said. The rest of the boys following me out of the room.

Another great chapter, thanks for the good feedback guys! -Hailey :)