11| t o u c h

Sunday | 9:53 p

Sunday | 9:53 p.m.

Rey stared at this particular place which had become the exclusive hotspot for elite party-goers and been labeled as one of the "top five clubs in New York City".

The Cherry Bomb had been a bomb since its grand opening two years ago. From the outside, it was just a mundane looking dilapidated block of bricks, its glass windows either tinted black or replaced with metal sheets. But looks can be deceiving, just like everything else.

Kaden jogged around his car and opened the passenger side door with a crooked smile. He looked amazing, the black t-shirt he was wearing clinging to his perfectly toned chest. His all-black attire and windswept raven hair brought out his piercing gray eyes and he couldn't look any more dangerous. Rey knew Kaden was easily going to be the most gorgeous man here tonight.

She placed her hand on his outstretched palm and let him help her out of his Bugatti. The cool night breeze greeted her once the heels of her stilettos touched the concrete, and softly ruffled her hair, baring her smooth porcelain skin. Rey didn't need a mirror to know she was going to be turning heads tonight, even though she was supposed to be doing the exact opposite.

The black Gucci dress she was wearing hugged her curves graciously and showcased her long shapely legs. It was short but wasn't skimpy enough to seem suggestive and provocative. Her flaming red hair was let down, the soft wavy curls cascading elegantly down her bare shoulders. She knew she was beautiful.

Kaden let her down a dark alley behind the building, and rapped on the metal door. This was the private backdoor of the club, only exclusive to VIP members of Cherry Bomb. The small window on the door screeched open, neon red lights pouring out into the dark. A stern face of a man appeared as his narrowed small eyes took in the two of them before recognition set in.

Not long, the metal door slid open with a loud grating sound. The burly bouncer showed them down a corridor where a single lone elevator was waiting. Above it, glowing in bright red neon, was the words "CHERRY BOMB".

The elevator went deep underground until its doors opened with a soft ding. In an instant, Rey felt the earthshaking music reverberating as she stepped out into the wide room. The place was a crazy chaos with dazzling strobes of multicolored lights flashing everywhere, complete with its trademark red neon lights aligned on all four walls. Tangled bodies of people filled the dance floor, and the booths were all full despite being a Sunday night.

Looping her hand around Kaden's arm, they walked into the crowd which parted away for them. Rey felt the burning stares of sober and drunk men alike roaming her body and as if sensing it, Kaden pulled her closer to his side though she didn't mind the stares at all. After all, she was here to prove a point.

The pair stopped by the classic mahogany bar being ran by an attractive young man in a crisp white shirt complete with a red silk vest. "Charlie," Kaden greeted the man, slipping onto the stool. Apparently, he's a regular here, and one of his favorite spots for scavenging his one night stands.