[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 30

Start from the beginning

There are even times when Varona forces (F/n) to remember the time she berserked and the cause of it. Every time she remembers it, she goes out of control. That is one thing she hardly makes progress. Shizuo always had to be there to snap her out of her madness. (F/n) even said once that if Shizuo is around, it's fine to just berserk and not train anymore. Of course Varona gets mad and gives her insane punishments.

Day after day, (F/n) trains. Not a single day have passed that she didn't step on the old unused soccer field. Her dedication to defeat Chikara is amazing. She knows that every moment that passes is important. They have no idea how fast the enemy makes progress. That is why, they have to be prepared anytime. As (F/n) prepares for it, her trainers and their gang prepares day after day as well.

The news is also made public so that the entire Ikebukuro can prepare. Internet rumors spread fast. Some are frightened, some are confident, and some just don't care.

-

POST!

--The chat room is empty—

--Tanaka Taro has joined the chat—

Tanaka Taro: Good afternoon.

--Setton has joined the chat—

Setton: Good afternoon, Tanaka-san.

--Kanra has joined the chat—

Kanra: Good afternoon!

Kanra: Seems like today is a lively day as well...

Tanaka Taro: Good afternoon, Kanra-san.

Kanra: Have you heard?

Kanra: A post that says there will soon be a zombie apocalypse in Ikebukuro has become viral.

Tanaka Taro: å(°ð°;)

Tanaka Taro: It can't be true, right?

Tanaka Taro: It's like a movie.

Kanra: Believe it or not, it's a famous rumor.

Setton: Oh, that one.

Setton: It's in the news already.

Setton: Only the online news was permitted to show it.

Kanra: See, even Setton-san knows it.

Tanaka Taro: I can't believe it...

Tanaka Taro: But things like this often happen in Ikebukuro, don't it?

Tanaka Taro: I mean the event of the Headless Rider, Slasher, and so on...

Setton: ...

--Kanra has left the chat room—

--Setton has left the chat room—

Tanaka Taro: Ah, they both left.

--Tanaka Taro has left the chat room—

--The chat room is now empty—

-

Several days have come and the said rumors can come true. There were random, but planned acts of terrorism. Both Saitama and Shibuya has been completely under control. Half of Shinjuku is under attack. The national broadcast team shows videos of it in live television. The attackers are none other than zombie marionettes. The people cower in fear. With that many zombies, they can conquer more cities. Furthermore, the leader has not shown himself up.