I was silent the whole drive, but neither of us complained, our intertwined fingers were entertaining enough for me. Austin only let go of his hold on me to get out and open the door for me after pulling up to an empty lot, before the car was a small and built path. "Where are we going?"

"My secret hiding spot." He didn't take the path, the one that led to what I assumed was the Hollywood sign, he led me to a hidden spot behind the bottom of the mountain, with our backs faced towards he city I saw the dim lights of a less populated city. "I use to go venturing around this area to write my songs in peace, no cars or loud and nagging people. Where I'm from things are always quite, so sometimes I feel mad to always be surrounded by noise."

"It's gorgeous Austin." We sat side by side, my hand still in his, they laid there motionless on my lap, the warmth of our touch spread up into my shivering chest.

"Are you cold?" I softly mumbled a yes, he let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close into himself. His eyes caught mine as our faces nearly grazed. "I want you to know that you can always call me, Mad, no matter how late it is, this morning for example, and I will always come running. You are important, no matter how new our friendship is, it's more important to me than a concert, or my manager, or even the music industry in general. I truly have a connection with you, and those kind of friendships should be cultivated and cherished, it doesn't matter if it is freshly formed."

"I know, I couldn't convey the words any better." My breath was short and heavy, his eyes left mine and traveled down to my lips for a moment. Taking it as a hint, or at least an expression of his desire, I closed the small space between our lips, instantly feeling a fire rise from my toes and my lips outwards, engulfing my body, slowly. Neither of us moved for a few moments, until the fire consumed me, and it was then my hand moved to his face, deepening the innocent kiss. His arm left my shoulder and fell around my back, pulling me further into his body, I responded by wrapping my free arm around his neck, using his body as support to not lean over in the dirt. I tangled my fingers in his curls, he let out a breathless moan.

Before we moved too far, Austin pulled away, unable to catch his breath, but he held goofy boyish grin on his face that reached his eyes, I could feel that I looked the same. "Friends?" He whispered jokingly.

"You need to stop being a good man and maybe I could keep it that way." I chuckled, stroking his face and tracing imaginary lines.

"You barely lasted two weeks." His hand traced circles into my back, his imitation of my 'line drawing'  told me he enjoyed the soft touch. "But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining."

"This doesn't mean we're together." I mumbled.

"Of course not," he touched my forehead with his. "Just dating at least?"

"But not openly."

"There aren't many people I would tell." I nodded, softly clunking our head together.

"Sorry." I chuckled, he softly press his lips against mine as a response before standing up. After dusting his sweats off, he gave me a hand up, quickly wrapping our hands together and tucking me tenderly under his mother-bird sort of grip. "What if some nutty fan finds out?"

"Then I will deal with them, accordingly." He kissed my forehead, leaving his lips there momentarily. "Is your anxiety gone?"