Chapter 5

Hunter's P.O.V
I am walking around the room that the boys are in after they finish their meet and greet waiting till it is safe and the fans are gone. I walk out of the room to check and am only gone like five minutes. When I come back I see Calum holding my phone.
"Why do you have my phone?"
"It was ringing so I told Cal to pick it up," Ashton says.
"Ok here he is." Calum hands me my phone.

"Hello"
"Hunter."
"No love he is busy can I help." The voice says.
"I need to talk to him please."
"Ok here he is," the phone is handed over.
"Hello"
"Hunter" She says
"Riley what's wrong baby."
"I don't know, I think something is wrong though."
"What feels wrong?" I ask
"My brain is fuzzy and I feel light headed. Wait did we do my meds this morning?"
"No. Crap I'm on my way baby hold on. Keep talking to me. Are you still in the room." I motion for the boys to follow me as I take off running.
"Yes."
"Ok I am almost there."
"Hunter I'm going to..."
"No Riley baby stay with me honey I'm almost there."
"Riley. Riley. RILEY." Once I realize that she is not answering me I turn around and thankfully the boys are running with me. We get to the room that Riley is staying in.
"Ok boys there is something I have never told you guys. I have a sister I don't take her to the concerts because she has a weak immune system. She also has a port to take her meds. I accessed her port this morning however I forgot to give her the meds she takes."
"We can help" is all the boys say.
"I know but she didn't answer me when I kept calling her name so I think she passed out. I have her meds in my bag. One of you call him and ask him to bring my bag to the conference room." I walk into the room and there she is laying on the floor.

Sorry for kind of leaving the book. I'm back now. Comment and vote please. I always take suggestions!