Chapter 1

Riley's P.O.V.
My name is Riley. I have one brother Hunter. He has full custody of me ever since our parents died. Hunter is the body guard for 5 seconds of summer. I have many medical conditions one the requires me to have a port. That is like a permanent i.v. and it gives me my meds that I need and without will pass out. I also get consant fluids to keep me hydrated and keep me from getting even more sick. I know that this may seem weird because I always have a needle in me but I do not like putting it in me Hunter has to. So when he travels with the boys I go with but really never leave inside. I have such a weak immune system that I can get sick so easy so Hunter never takes me to The concerts, even though they boys said they will give tickets if there is going to be concert near any family or friends that are fans of 5sos. The boys have never meet me. The only people who have met me are the other bodyguards. One day though that all changed. Hunter and I made a fatal mistake and I need to get imitate help. Will I get the help in time or will it be to late?

What do you think, should I continue or should I drop it let me know so I can start planning if you want me to continue. Sorry for any mistakes it's late and I don't feel like proof reading this for mistakes. I promise to edit it when I have the time.