Chapter 15

"And I got way to many questions just try get it right cause I could be the one to shrug it off and I could be the reason that we stay up all night, to be someone

"And I got way to many questions just try get it right cause I could be the one to shrug it off and I could be the reason that we stay up all night, to be someone. To be someone."
Start//end -
Eden

Hot.

That's all I felt.

My nipples where so erected it hurt and the arousal between my legs was unbearable.

I clenched my legs together, rubbing them also trying to create some kind of friction to satisfy my throbbing clit.

How my mates haven't smelt me yet is beyond me. They must still be exhausted if they haven't awoken, and I'm being pretty loud with my whining and moaning and also gripping any parts of them I could.

I spoke to soon.

A territorial growl echoed through the room.

I moan at the sound. Then another two growls joined the first. "What did we tell you, Lo?" Kai huskily whispered in my ear cause my clit to throb more, my juices dripping down onto the sheets and another moan to escape me.

"I-ngh!" I moaned when Kai's hand slipped into the inside of my thigh dangerously close to my centre.

"Let me please you.." He said, almost scarily low, his voice not cheerful, not playful or teasing. It was dominating, intoxicating. It made me want to give up control of my body and let him have all of me.

"Yes..." I moaned out pushing my head into his chest taking in more of his scent.

"Who would you like to pleasure you first, Lo?" Drew asked into my ear from my left.

Without hesitation I answered. "Kai."

I felt drew nod.

After what Kai told me last night about how at least one of them would have to fuck me and the others at least pleasure me. I made it clear that until I was ready, I would only be with one at a time. Even if it was just touching and no actually fucking, I couldn't handle all of them at once. Not yet anyway.

"Leave us." Kai's voice boomed in the room making the bed shake almost.

Even though Kai seems the least dominating in everyday situations, he definitely seems the most dominating when it comes to sex.

The other males immediately obeyed and I could tell it was not only from my request, but also because they were scared of Kai.

Within seconds they where gone and as soon as the door clicked shut, I was underneath Kai. His lips attached to mine. His hand pushing up my- or should I say his shirt.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance with I granted causing him to groan the voice making me even wetter.

His hands found my breasts and his fingers went to work on my hard and hurt nipples causing me to moan.

With in a flash he ripped the shirt and flung it across the room and his lips attached to my right nipple, his hand still playing with the other.

"Ngh-uh!" I all but screamed.

He pulled his head up and attacked my neck. Sucking, kissing and bitting every part of flesh he could.
After he placed multiple hickeys on my neck he bit my earlobe before huskily whispering:
"Tell me what you want, Lo.."

I moaned. "I want you to touch me...."

He groaned and bit my ear again causing me to whimper.

"Where? Be for specific, baby. Tell me where you want me to touch you... to please you..."

I whimpered. "My-m-my p-pu-pussy. I want y-you to touch my p-pussy....."

He let one last groan past his lips and in a flash he was at my core. His mouth instantly on my clit sucking and swirling it.

I screamed in ecstasy. The pleasure almost to much. Almost.

"Ngh-Kai!-uhh..." I moaned so loud I'm sure the hole pack house heard me.

"That's it baby. Moan my name...." he grunted into my pussy cause vibrations witch made me buck my hips, but he put him hand on my stomach and pushed me down into the bed.

Then his mouth was gone. I looked down to see him looking at me. "Now, now, baby, be a good girl and don't pull away." As soon as the words left go mouth, he attached it to my clit, but time, he was more vicious. More forceful. He sucking in my clit and then his tongue swirled around it.

I looked down at him and he was already looking at me. The sight made me cum.

I rode it out reluctantly, I would have pulled away if it weren't for him pushing me back down. His pace never stopping or slowing.

When I stopped screaming and caught my breath I looked at him. His face twisted in pleasure and his eyes where closed.

I looked further down to see him stroking his length. And let me tell you. Big dose not describe him. He was... massive. Like a bat.

I couldn't take my eyes of him.

He came and it landed on my leg.

He opened his eyes and caught me staring and smirk. "You think one day you could handle it?"

I scoffed. "Don't flatter your self mr. Ego."

He chuckled and lied down next me me.

"You tased fucking amazing, by the way."

My cheeks flared a crimson "d-don't say such things!" I gush.

"Says the girl who couldn't take her eyes of my dick." He laughs

"It's not my fault it's so big! And it's not like I was like 'your dick is so fucking huge, by the way'" I say attempting to sound like a guy.

He laughed hard "I wouldn't mind if you did."
I giggle and snuggle into his arms.

"Thank you." I tell him quietly.

"It was my absolute pleasure. But Lo, it won't satisfy you for long."

A/n boom! I fucking love Kai. I need a man like him....

Jk I have Wattpad.

Who's your favourite one out of los mates??

What do you thinks gonna happen when they go to Seattle??

Make sure to comment, vote and share!