The Ending

By the time that August of the next year came by Cheryl could honestly say that she was happier than she had ever been in her life. Jason was taken into custody for attempted murder and had been convicted for it so he was completely out of her life. The rest of the bulldogs calmed down after their leader was taken out and while there was not realy peace like Cheryl would like it there was calm and it was enough. Jughead and Betty were still together and strangely enough Alice Cooper and Fp Jones got together as well. Kevin and Fangs were going strong as well, they were one of the cutest couples at school. They weren't the cutest couple, no that went to Cheryl and Toni.
The love that those two felt for each other had never faltered and only seemed to grow with everyday that they were together. In that year, they grew closer and closer and were just perfect together.
After Jason's attack, Cheryl moved in with Toni and Sweet Pea, this time it was permanent as they were not going to let her go back to the Blossom household. They snuck back into the house to get some of her things so she could move in. Though, both girls didn't stay with Sweetpea for very long.
Toni had worked at the White Wyrm even before she had met Cheryl and continued to do so after the attack. Though she did help to get Cheryl a job as a bartender there as well. The two always tried to work together and after times they did work the same shifts. Whenever they were working together and mixing drinks, it was magic. It was amazing to watch because the two worked so perfectly together and with such rhythm it was impossible not to be amazed whenever they were at it.
Though their work they were able to save up enough money over the course of the year, they were able to get a trailer of their own in Sunnyside trailer park. While it was far from the living conditions that Cheryl had growing up, it was perfect for her.
The day that they brought the trailer and everything was ready, the pair stood in front of it, Cheryl's arms around Toni, "Well, we did it," Toni said with a smile.
"Yeah we did," Cheryl said and when she turned to Toni and with playful smile and before Toni could react, she picked her up bridal style.
Toni laughed, "What are you doing?!" She yelled out.
"I am taking my girlfriend across the threshold of our new place," Cheryl said as she brought Toni into their trailer. She put her down once they were inside.
"That was hot," Toni said as she pulled Cheryl into a kiss, a passionate one.
. . .
The pair sat on the old playscape in the serpent hangout, not talking much and just enjoying each others company. It was a week until the school year started, it would be their senior year. Toni wasn't too happy about it, she never really liked going to school, but Cheryl was excited. The girl, despite everything that had changed about her, she still loved school and learning. While her fire was a powerful weapon, her mind had saved them on more than one occasion.
Cheryl had her hair down, which was rare for her. Even though she loved her red hair, she wasn't that comfortable with it and didn't really know what do with it. Forturnly, Toni is surprisingly good with hair and had helped Cheryl to curl it that morning.
"Hey babe," Toni said, not looking at Cheryl, but putting her head on the taller girls shoulder.
"Yeah," Cheryl responded, holding onto Toni's hand.
The red haired girl felt Toni smile, "I was just thinking about how much has changed, you know since I met you,"
"Your right, a lot has changed,"
"Your telling me," Toni said, looking at Cheryl, "You got powers, kicked Jason's ass, became a serpent, and got a very beautiful girlfriend,"
Cheryl smiled and gave Toni a quick kiss, "You my dear are not wrong, I did get an incredibly beautiful girlfriend,"
Toni smiled and laughed, "Well, my girlfriend is both gorgeous and a badass so I think I win,"
Thunder rumbled and Cheryl felt a few rain drops on her face, "Come on," she said, "Let's go home,"
"Alright," Toni said as she jumped to the ground and threw Cheryl the keys to the motorcycle they rode over on. Cheryl had one of her own, but they liked to ride together, "But your driving Bombshell,"  

Welp that was the last chapter of the this book!! thank you everyone who read it, commented, and/or voted for it!!! much ove

( there will probably be a sequel if you guys want it )