Chapter 5

A/N: HI, guys, I'm so sorrrrryyyy, but I'm back, and this chapter will have Harry's pov, but with a twist.

Harry's POV:

I didn't know how to tell Louis. I would have told him already, but I didn't know how he would react. I didn't want him to leave me. I have the man I have wanted for years, and I can't lose him now. I will tell him, I promised myself I would. But I just needed the time to be right.

I need him to fully trust me first. I could feel that he knew I was hiding something. One thing that my job helps me with, is understanding people, even when they can't.

But in the back of my head, I knew Louis wouldn't leave, get mad, yes. But he wouldn't leave. He felt powerless under my gaze and melted under my touch. He wouldn't find that anywhere else. No one else has the effect on him that I do.

He had already texted me at least ten times since last night. Most of them apologizing for sending text messages too early or sending too many messages. He was adorable. He was all I've ever wanted. I didn't reply. I was planning to go over to his place in 15 minutes.

I just wanted to see his happy and relieved face when he saw me. I already knew the first thing he was going to do was apologize for sending so many text messages. Then he was going to say how worried he was that I was ignoring him.

So I headed off to his place and was there in about 30 minutes, but then again, I drive fast. I quickly went up to Louis's floor, the 28th, and walked to his apartment softly knocking on the door. The door opened to reveal Louis's sleepy face, still in his pajamas. He just stood in shock and looked at me.

"You know Lou, you should probably ask who's there before opening the door", I smirked.

He smiled and threw his arms around my neck, his hands hiding under the big long-sleeved grey shirt he was wearing. I felt him nuzzle into the nape of my neck, inhaling my scent. "Louis, stop sniffing me and let me breathe. " He quickly released me out of his grasp, and headed into his apartment, me following him.

Louis lead me into his open kitchen. It was small, but it was nice, with the sun coming through his floor to ceiling windows. While I was examining the apartment, Louis already managed to make two cups of tea.

He turned to me, hands still hiding under the sleeves of his shirt, and reached his hand out to give me one of the mugs he was holding. "Thank you, Lou". I say, taking the mug out of his hands and placing it on the counter I was sitting in front of.

He quickly ran around the counter to sit next to me, his tea splashing around the cup. He sat down, and also put his mug on the counter, the tea still slightly moving side to side. "What are you doing here this early in the morning Harry?"Louis said, uncertainty ringing in his voice.

" Decided to surprise you. Do you object?" I say, bringing the cup up to my mouth and taking a sip.

He gulped. Watching him sit there, messy hair, huge clothes, sleepy eyes. I knew that I had to tell him. Louis spoke up, interrupting my thoughts. " Is your tea okay?" his voice shy. "Yes Louis, it's fine" I replied, not being able to meet his eyes with the burden of what I was hiding from him.

He took my chin in his hand and forced me to look up at him. "Oh Harry", he said quickly, and before I knew it his lips were attacking mine. He got out of his seat, and took my hand, leading me to the couch, where I sat down. he quickly sat on my lap, his legs wrapped around my waist. He quickly reattached his lips to mine.

I couldn't resist Louis, I brought my hands up to his face, resting his head in my hands, his lips still on mine. He pressed himself down on me, making me release a small moan. He quickly slipped my tongue into my mouth while it was open.

     I needed more. I held the small of his back and flipped Louis over, his back resting on the couch. He reached down to my belt and started unbuckling it. No, I have to tell him first.

"Wait, Lou," I said breathlessly, sitting up. "Oh my, I'm so sorry did I do something wrong," he said, and when I looked at him, tears were welling in his eyes. I quickly took the smaller boy in my arms, "No nothings wrong Lou, I whispered into his hair.

     He quickly stood up from my grasp. "No Harry something is wrong. You don't want me. Your hiding things from me!" he shouted, tears welling in his eyes. "Lo-" But he interrupted me. "No Harry just tell me you don't want me, I know that's what your hiding. " he sobbed.

I quickly stood up, my anger and remorse growing quickly. " No Louis, the problem is I want you more than you know. I didn't want you to do anything you didn't want to do just to please me. especially after what happened" I said back.

He quickly stopped and looked me in the eyes, his face broken. "How do you know what happened. What are you a stalker or something." Louis spit.

"Louis, I wa-," I started to reply. "No Harry, I don't want to hear it. Get out," he said, hurt in his voice. He started to open the door to let me out. I can't bear to lose him.

"Louis, I was the one that saved you from being raped when you were 16," I said just loud enough for him to hear me.

He turned around to face me, "It was you?" His face dumbfounded, tears still running down his cheeks.

A/N: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I finally got my plot sorted out. Hope you guys liked this chapter. I will be back VERY soon for chapter six. If you want to vote that would be really cool. And if you comment that would be even cooler. Thanks for reading!