Chapter Three

A/N: SEE I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER . NOW LETS CONTINUE. PLEASE VOTE ON EACH CHAPTER. IT REALLY HELPS, AND LEAVE COMMENTS IF YOU'D LIKE.

Louis POV:

This is it. It was Monday, my first day on the job at Styles Co. I didn't know how I was going to do as an assistant, but I hoped I would be decent.

When I made it to the top floor where Harry's office was, and saw Perry again. She greeted me, " Good morning Louis." she said biting her lip. Thats strange.

    She didn't look at me that way yesterday. Your probably just in your head Louis, this is ridiculous, I again thought to myself.

"Ok, well, Mr. Styles is waiting for you in his office.", she says annoyed, after realizing that I didn't have a reaction to her flirting a minute ago. "Thanks" I reply heading down the long hallway to his office.

The door is locked when I get to the room, so I knock, hoping that he hasn't left to go somewhere. I hear an out of breath voice inside.

     " Just give me a second Louis". That was strange, maybe he was working out or something, he was extremely fit after all.

He opened the door, sweat dripping down his forehead and long hair. He was also wearing a suit today, the white shirt under his jacket unbuttoned to his torso, revealing some of his tattoos.

     Hot. "Come in Louis", he says with a smirk, after he noticed how I looked him up and down.

" Im so sorry, don't mind me, I was just busy with something. " he follows up, realizing his sweaty appearance. " Its alright, don't worry about it" I reply.

      " Is there anything you need me to do for you right now Harry, maybe get you a towel?" I say snickering a bit. "Yes Louis that would be nice, could you also get me a new suit and shirt. There's a closet in the bathroom right over there" he point to the right corner of the room.

I quickly head over to the room in the corner, and see the small closet behind the door in the bathroom, and get him one of the three suits there and a new white shirt. Who has extra suits at work. I thought, but at the same time it really wasn't any of my business.

When I leave the bathroom the sight in front of me is shocking. I just stand there, jaw dropped. It was Harry, only in his briefs. I quickly cover my eyes, suit and shirt still in my hand.

     " Oh my! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to barge in on-" he interrupts me. "It's fine Louis, really, I don't mind." I reach my arm with the suit and shirt out to him, still covering my eyes with one hand.

He takes it from me, and I can feel the smile on his face. After he's turned around I take my hand off my eyes. The sight in front of me is breathtaking, my jaw drops.

     He is the absolute definition of perfect. And his ass, it's just so round and fit. I had zoned off and am taken back to reality by Harry's voice. " Like what you see?"

Fuck. He saw me. "I'm so sorry." I yelp. " Louis you're fine, please don't worry about that". he say while putting his hand on my shoulder. He continues to get dressed.

     He sits down and points to the chair across from his at the desk. I quickly scramble to sit, my face red. I have never felt more embarrassed in my life.

Being the absent minded person that I am, out of nowhere I blurt out, "I'm sorry sir, do you mind me asking what you were doing there?". A jolt of confidence that came out at the wrong time. Harry again chuckles and answers me, " Coming on a bit too strong there Louis."

     Don't worry about it. How about we get to your first order of business as my assistant?". Oh lord. Did I make him angry? He doesn't seem to be, he's probably just blatant, I think to myself.

"Louis, I need you to run some reports for me and then maybe I could get to know you after work. Are you available at five? I'll pick you up" he asks, his head in some files. What could he mean by get to know me? Still running on my confidence high, I bravely ask him, "What did you mean by 'get to know me'.

     Mr. Styles are you asking me out on a date?" . "It could be a date if you want it to" he says looking up at me and throwing me a quick wink.

He's got to be joking. Number one he seems so straight, number two he's my boss, and number three, I'm one of the ugliest things known to man.

     Harry, again snaps me out of my daze, I have to stop zoning out like that, "Well ok Louis, I've got work to do." he says getting out of his seat and leading me to the door. " If I need anything I'll call you up". And as he shuts the door on me, I see that signature smirk on his face.

What could his intentions be?

A/N: Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I will tomorrow though I promise. The date will be in the next chapter. So please stick around! And vote for the story.