Chapter One

Updated: April 17th, 2018
Louis's POV:
     I had never been so nervous in my entire life. Not even when I moved to New York City.

But here I was, forehead dripping with sweat, over the stress that came with anticipating this interview. I never thought I would be an assistant, but it payed well and I needed the money if I wanted to keep my apartment.

      But it wasn't the actual interview that was scaring me, but the man who was conducting it. The one and only Harry Styles. Harry was one of the most secretive people I had ever heard of.

Almost no one but his family knew what he looked like, and how old he was. I didn't know if he would be a pain, or a sweetheart. I didn't know if he would be 80 or 25. That was what was scaring me most. Not knowing what I was going to happen next. Then the elevator dinged. I quickly stepped out before the doors closed.

My dress shoes making a clicking sound on the marble. I quickly straightened out my light blue dress shirt, not wanting to look a mess. I looked around the room. There were two hallways going straight on my left and right, and in the middle in the room was the receptionist.

      I walked up to her, quickening my pace, worried about being late. " Hello, I'm Louis Tomlinson, I'm here for the interview at 11:15" I said, making sure I didn't forget to say anything important.

     The girl sitting behind the desk was pretty, pink hair and blue eyes, her name tag read, " Perrie". She was pretty alright, but I was gay.

She spoke up, " Ok Louis, Mr.Styles will be with you in a minute, he's just finishing up a meeting in his office". I nodded and walked over to one of the red chairs in the room.

     Then out of the right hallway came Harry Styles. This was the most beautiful Man I had ever seen. Zac Efron can't compare. His curly hair was down to his shoulders and his eyes were a piercing green. Also, he had a jawline for months. I mean, you could use that jaw as a knife.

      I snapped out of it. " Louis, this might be your boss, you can't think things like that", I very loudly yelled at myself internally.

"Mr. Tomlinson is it?" Said Harry, his voice deep and raspy, but somehow so inviting. " Please, just call me Louis." " Well ok, Louis, lets head to my office and see if your fit for the job". And Harry walked away.