Chapter Two

A/N: SO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I AM SO SORRY I LEFT EVERYONE HANGING WITH THAT TINY ASS CHAPTER TWO MONTHS AGO. AHHHHHHHHH. IM BACK BITCH. LETS CONTINUE.

WE START RIGHT WHERE WE LEFT OFF :

Louis POV:

As I followed Mr. Styles to his office, I couldn't help but wonder how he had gotten himself so far at such a young age. He was only a couple years older than me.(BTW LOUIS IS 25 AND HARRY IS 29).

     I was still scavenging for money, and a job, just like a normal just out of college student does. I wish I could get to know more about him. " Careful! " I hear a startled deep voice call out.

I had zoned off and bumped into Harry as he stopped to open the door to his office. " Oh my god. I am so sorry. I was just nervous and got thinking ".

     "Yah Louis you got thinking about how broke you are, how rich he is, and how you kind of want to fuck him." I told myself.

" It's alright ", he says, giving me a smirk as he stepped out of the way to let me into the office. I gulped, now I was genuinely nervous. I took a seat at across from the large chair on the other side of the desk. He walked over to his seat, his shoes clacking on the floor.

I took an chance (CHONCE... ill go home) to look out at the view of New York City. The town isn't as much as people make it out to be. once you like there for 15 years, you realize all the opportunities are in California. (IM FROM New York CITY AND AN ASPIRING SINGER AND ACTRESS SO TAKE IT FROM ME BOO BOO, YOU NOT GONNA BECOME NO ACTOR IN New York CITY. THE WIG OF New York WAS JUST SNATCHED. BACK TO THE STORY).

" So Louis I see here you went to NYU. " Harry speaks up while looking at my resume. "Mhm", I nod my head yes. " He looks me in the eye, " So did I, surprised I didn't see you around, when I was a senior I hung out with a lot of the freshman, I didn't mature for a while".

     I tried to remember freshman year, but its hard to, it a whole blur, I was sleeping around and just not focusing on school, I only remember like 3 of the guys that I slept with.

" I don't think I've seen you around either sir". I reply, my voice small. "No please, Louis, call me Harry. " he answers, eyes still glued to the paper. " Well ok, Louis, have you ever had any experience being an assistant " he asks, still not looking up at me. I quickly muster up an answer. 

     " No sir, I've only ever helped out my mum before at work sometimes. " It was true, I came with my mom to work a lot when she couldn't find someone to watch me, she didn't trust me to be home alone until I was around 17.

I hear Mr. Styles- Harry. I hear Harry put the folder on his desk, so I left my head up. When I see him he has his hands folded on the table, and he somehow manages to look so professional but relaxed at the same time.

      " Louis, how about you tell me a little bit about yourself, something that I can't learn from a paper." I respond, " Well what you like to know?" . "Where are you from Louis, I can hear you accent and I know you can hear mine", a slight chuckle at the end of his sentence.

"Umm, Im from Manchester, and moved to North New Jersey when I was 11. You?" I choke out my reply, he's making me nervous, I usually never get nervous. " Im from Holmes Chapel, and moved to the Upper East Side of Manhattan when I was 10." That statement about the upper east side let me know that he did not grow up poor like me.

I moved to North jersey while my mom worked in New York, because it was only 10 minutes on the subway, and it was cheaper. It still wasn't bad. I lived in a tiny one bedroom apartment, but at least it was in the nice area of town.

" Well ok, Louis Tomlinson, how about you take the job out for a spin?", he says calmly while getting up and straightening his suit. I had just processed it. " Really?, thank you so much Mr.Sty-Harry", I say finishing my sentence.

      He shakes my hand, which was unbelievably small compared to his, led to the door, opened and closed it behind me.

Where would this take me ?