First Touch

4 years ago

My name is Minatozaki Sana.. a cheerful... clingy.. and spoiled girl.. I have alot of friend..
A lot of people who cares for me.. but it is when my beautiful life still there.. before I know what is love mean.. before I know how is love feel like.. before I know her....

"Ugh" someone bump to me as it is the first day of work..

The familiar gesture.. with familiar cold around

"I am sorry" I said as I picked up my dropped files..

I look up at the girl.. she stare at me in a blank..

"Sana" my name comes out from her mouth with that soft voice making me turn to be nervous..

"M..mina?" I was shocked I meet her here.. as she smile at me..

"You will work here too?" She asked as I nodded

"Yes, I never expect you will too" I said as she sends me a lovely smile..

"Which department?" She asked

"Finance" I said

"Great.. I never know we will be in one department" she said as I am surprise.. what? I will work with her? Hmmm..

"So, lets work hard together, Sana" she said extend her hand to me making me grab it and have a hand shake with her..

This is a surprise that I meet my highschool 'friend' ugh no.. it must be like stranger that know each other name..
And also the miracle is.. the cold Mina talked to me first.. wow.. I never expect she will do that as she is known as the cold princess ever..

I walk to my table as all people was working.. while my Team Leader clap.. signaling all the person there having an attention to me and another newcomers..

"Guys, attention please.. today we got some new friend who will work with us in this company.." my team leader said as we all introduce ourselves..

After the introduction.. we start to learn our work as its the first day of work.. our leader explain about the works for us..

The break time sound not excited to me because I still being a baby with no friend here.. but...
"Sana, lets go to cafeteria" Mina grab my hand and pulled me to walk with her..

"Umm but.." I wanna refused but she just look at me and smile..

"You don't wanna have a lunch?" The other asked as it is Mina's friend..

"I am Momo.. " she said as I shake her hand..

"Hi.. I am Sana" I said as she links her hand to me and to Mina..

"Lets eat.. I am hungry" she said pulling me and Mina to the cafeteria..

We have our meals as Momo and Mina talks about things.. I don't even understand the topic they talked about.. so I am being awkward with them..

"Mina, someone give you this" a boy come to our table and give Mina a flowers..

"Haha.. the Myoui fans is here" Momo said as Mina hit her..

"Shut up" Mina said..

Yes, she is beautiful.. this is what happened to her since high school.. every boys love her so much.. but none of them can melt her cold heart..

"Time to back to work guys" Mina said as she gets up from her seat with Momo followed

I get up from my seat and walk to the office..
Along the way.. they have an interesting talk.. I can see how close they are to each other.. Momo linger on her along the way.. and she just let her talk about stuff..

"Sana, lets go.. you walk so slow" Mina said as she wait for me as Momo look at me too..

We walk to the office room as everyone can't stop looking and checking Mina out.. especially the boys..

"I am tired walking with beautiful girl.. everyone looks at you" Momo said

"Not me.. maybe Sana" Mina said as I startled..

"Ugh no.. its you" I said as Momo giggled..

"Anyway.. the goddess is Myoui..always" Momo said as she walks to her table leaving us..

"Have a nice time of work guys" Mina said as she walks away from me..

What is this situation.. why I felt so awkward towards the girls..

If only.... she is not here.. will everything be different?

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...