Falling

Along the way she drive to busan we talk about the old memories at school while looking out the windows..
"Can you drive?" Mina asked as I turned look at her
"Huh? Why? You tired?" I asked as she smile
"Noo.. just asking" she said
"Sorry, I can't so.. I think you will be the one who always drive me" I said as she giggled
"Its fine" she said as we about to arrived at the apartment that our company rent for us..

Arriving at the apartment with out stuff ,
I look inside its a huge unit..
Also Mina checking the room
"Ohh we have two huge room" she said as I look around the kitchen..
"So, which room you gonna use?" I asked as I look at her who is busy checking the unit.
"Umm.. can we both stay together? I mean can you sleep with me?" She asked as I am not thinking straight cause I think I will not be straight if I am with her..
"Eh??" I look at her in confused
"I mean, we stay in one room, please..I am a bit scared to sleep alone" she said as I nodded
"Ahhh... okay.. its fine" I said as I get my stuff in the room

Oh.. gosh.. I think I won't be able to controll my feelings anymore..
I Will be really falling for her.. and sorry Sana.. I think you are really gay for the girl named Myoui Mina..

I look around the room as she open up the window.
"feels great here" She said as I nodded and suddenly she walks towards me while I am getting confused, she keeps looking at me and come to me without anyword, whileee my Heart beating so fast right now...
she place her hand on my forehead and
"Sana.. you okay? you look so red.. is everything fine? You are not having fever" She said as she grabs my hand and look at me
"ummm... I am o...okay, its fine, just so hot here" I said as I slowly walks away go near the windows.
"I see, lets keep the windows open for a while" Mina said as she unpacked her stuff as I stealing a glance to watch her.
damn.. why must my face showing everything.. 

"you not gonna unpack you things?" she said as I turn to look at her..
"umm yeah of course" I said as I walk to my luggage.
I started to unpack my things with her as we both not even remember to have lunch until she asked me about it..
"should we walk around here? find our lunch? aren't you hungry, babe?" she asked as I stop what am I doing.... Babeeee.. she called me Babe.. okay calm down Sana.. or you will show it again.
"umm.. yeah, I am hungry.. so.. lets go now?" I said as I look at her
"yeah, we can continue later" She said as I walk out the room as she followed me.

If only.. I can ask my heart to stop falling for you, will it listen to me?

To be continued..

Really Sorry took so long for updating..

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...