Once I was satisfied with what I was giving them I released their necks and they immediately scooted far away from me.

"Someone's on their fucking man period!" Harry exclaimed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I think my neck might be on its period," Michael whined as he moved to look at his hand. "It's bleeding!"

I examined his neck and saw that he only had a little droplet of blood. I just laughed before saying, "Have Calum kiss your neck better."

"No, that's your and Luke's thing. I'm going to that water fountain over there."

"There are a lot of germs in that fountain alone," Harry told Michael.

"So are in the human mouth." Then Michael stood up and walked off to the fountain. I looked back to the field and saw Louis keeping the ball up in the air. He did a bunch of tricks with the ball and I glanced down at Harry.

"He's really good with his foot," I complimented.

"He's better in bed," Harry smirked, earning a smack to the head.

"I didn't need to know that." He chuckled and I turned my attention back to the field and saw the football flying.

Flying right in my direction.

"AAAAHH!" I screamed as I brought my arms together in front of me to shield myself from the impact. I felt the ball bounce off my arms rather hard and it pushed me back a little bit. Then I felt my arms being pulled to the side and there was Luke examining them.

"Are you okay?!" he asked, sounding a bit freaked out. I gulped before I nodded and then Luke wrapped his fingers around my wrists so they were bound together. Then he began to kiss up and down my arms, trying to make sure he got every part that got hit.

The next thing I knew Luke threw his arms around me, pulling me close to his chest. "Uh..." I began as he began running his fingers through my hair. I saw from over his shoulder Louis and Calum running towards us.

"I'm so sorry, Ashton!" Calum tried to get to me, but Luke was in his way so he ended up just standing behind him. "I didn't mean to hit it towards you!"

"It's okay," I told him, pushing Luke away a bit, only to have him cling onto me some more.

"What happened?" I heard Michael ask as he walked over to us. "I just disappear for literally thirty seconds and suddenly everyone's crowded around Ashton."

"Calum almost killed him," Harry spoke up. "Aimed right for his face."

Michael's eyes widened before they looked over at Calum. "You almost hit Ashton in the face?"

"I-I didn't aim at him!" Calum stuttered. "I didn't mean to-"

"You should've aimed in between his legs, so Luke could kiss him there."

Louis made some raspberry noise with his lips before he began howling with laughter as he fell to the ground, clutching his stomach. Harry hid his face in his hands as he leaned forward so the back of his hands were pressed against his knees. Michael was smirking as his arms were crossed over his chest. Calum just looked really confused and Luke was shaking a bit, probably laughing at Michael's words.

"You're all so immature," I sighed, shaking my head.

Harry then sat upright before he said, "You'd want that, wouldn't you, you pervert?"

Luke turned to face Harry. "I'd want that very much."

I whacked his back, a small 'oomph' escaping from him.

"I can't breathe!" Louis exclaimed as more laughter left him. "My stomach hurts so much!"

"Harry, kiss his stomach!" Michael yelled.

"No more with the kissing thing!" I snapped at him.

"Okay, I have to admit, this is all amusing," Calum spoke up, grinning slightly.

"I think you three should return to your football session." Luke responded by moving to sit beside me, his arms still wrapped around me. "Seriously, go back out there."

"I don't wanna," Luke whined. I saw Louis finally recover from his laugh attack and he managed to pull himself up. He opened his mouth to speak before he leaned forward, his hands placed on his knees as he began laughing again. He cleared his throat and then put on a serious face.

"Yeah, let's get back to the lesson," Louis said in a failed attempt of a serious voice. "Football is serious business. Stop distracting him, Ashton."

I froze at the word 'distracting'. It's like ever since encountering Mason yesterday that word came up a lot.

... I can tell he's a distraction.

... Don't be a distraction either.

Stop distracting him, Ashton.

Am I really?

"He's not distracting me at all," Luke huffed, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek.

"Whatever you say, but everyone can tell you're head over heels in love with him." Louis ran off to grab the football while Calum tried to pry Luke off of me.

"You're not a distraction, Ash," Luke whispered to me, "I swear." Then with that he finally dropped his arms from me and walked to the center of the field with Calum, Louis following behind them after retrieving the ball.

"Are you okay, Ash?" Harry asked, poking my cheek.

"You just went mute all of a sudden," Michael added as he took Luke's spot beside me.

I was just staring at the ground, my mouths lightly ajar. I couldn't seem to form any words, because a million things were running through my mind.

But there were five words that stood out the most...

I really am a distraction.