Chapter 33

"Took you two long enough," Louis laughed once Luke and I ran up to them. He tossed the football at Luke, the younger boy catching it immediately. Louis and Calum were dressed appropriately for the game as well. My eyes landed on Harry and Michael who were sitting at a table, talking to each other.

When Harry saw us he got up and strolled over to us, his hands behind him. He brought his face close to Luke's and began whispering into his ear. I squinted at them, wondering what they were talking about. Then Luke's eyes went wide and he just stared at Harry.

"Have a nice game, Hemmings," he smirked, patting his bum and pushing him in the direction of where Louis and Calum were on the field.

I watched as the three huddled together before I glared at Harry. "What did you tell him?" I asked.

"Nothing really," he simply stated. "Then again, it could be something big."

"I will not hesitate to rip off your curls if you don't tell me." Harry gasped, his hand flying up to his hair.

"You wouldn't dare!" I reached at him, but he slipped away and rushed back over to sit beside Michael. I followed him, but instead of attacking him I moved myself between the both of them so I was sitting on top of the table and my feet were flat against the seat. I rested my elbows on my knees and turned my attention to Luke, seeing that he had the ball under his foot. He did some weird trick with his foot and the ball was now up in the air. As it came down he bumped the ball with his head and it flew to Louis.

"You have new boots and an assload of bandannas," Michael spoke up. I looked at him and saw that he was looking at Harry. "Why aren't you wearing them?"

Harry just shrugged, his eyes still concentrated ahead before he answered, "I just didn't feel like wearing them today. I'll wear them eventually."

"I'm guessing the bandannas aren't used for apparel, huh?"

Harry finally turned his head to Michael. "What are you talking about?"

"Harry, you kinky bastard, using it for the frickle frackle."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "I don't use it for that, but that's an idea..."

"Don't, Haz," I groaned, burying my face into my hands.

"I could lend you some of my bandannas if you want to use them on Luke, Ash." Harry poked my arm, but I swatted it away.

Michael laughed before he shook his head. "Mate, no. Luke would use it on him."

I glared at him. "What?"

"Now that you mention it, Mikey, I agree with you," Harry said.

I brought my hands to my hair, grabbing a fistful of them as I groaned, "Shut the fuck up, you two." The two ignored me, continuing their conversation as if I wasn't here.

"If the two were to ever have sex, then Ashton would be moaning Luke's name."

"Positions: doggy or missionary?"

"Missionary. Doggy makes Ashton look like Luke's bitch."

"He already is."

I kept glowering at the ground as both of my hands darted for the back of their necks, pinching them hard and digging my nails into their skin. I could feel their heads being thrown back as they yelped in pain.

"Shut up," I growled through my gritted teeth. "Why the fuck do you two sound so philosophical about this?" Instead of answering me they kept crying out in pain, and I was quite happy with that. They deserved it for talking about what me having sex with Luke would be like.