THANK YOU

THANK YOU GUYS SO FRIGGIN MUCH!! I kinda just started and I already have 100 views!! THAT CRAP IS INSANE!! I decided to give you a treat and upload a chapter to my new book 'Secrets of a Scarlet Haired Girl' and another chapter to my fairy tail lemons!! I don't know if you guys know but the new book I just made has events based on my life. I have anxiety and writing these books helps me express emotion. I love to see something I love to do get some sort of attention or appreciation! I think us authors on this app should help each other out rather than tear each other's work down. If you want to state your opinion, make sure it isn't hate and it's constructive criticism. Writing has put a positive impact on my life! I decided to write about Fairy Tail cause Fairy Tail has also put a positive impact on my life. It opens my eyes to see what I've been blind to all along. I'd like to think of writing, reading and this app as my get away place!! Thank you for turning my get away place into a group of friends! Even if we don't talk and I don't get comments, I still feel like I have a family and friends, that I should put my best efforts into my work for.

Arigato!!
Love you xx :)