RIDE 1 {let me explain}

Hi my name is Ace Jackson . When I was 14 years old I got bullied every day and it wasn't only at my school it was also at home. Why? Well because I didn't fit my parents standard of "the perfect son" I was the " fat kid", so half my life was made out of people hating me and hoping I would kill myself . I thought people will finally not judge me or hate me after I lose weight , when I lost weight and went to school in freshmen year girls started staring at me like I'm the hottest person in the world , guys were jealous of me and even some of them want to be my "friends" , and they even started calling me the schools "player" . things at home didn't change my parents called me the troublesome child ,a disgrace teachers at my school give a look of disgust every time they see me people at the street avoid eye contact with me because they were scared of me, I started getting depressed sick of everyone and I was so sick of people's judgments .

One day I tried committing suicide I wanted to disappear I hate myself and I hate every one no one was ever nice to me .
I was standing on the ledge of my schools roof at night so no one would stop me but of course the genator saw me when he was cleaning and called the police and I was held back from jumping I was tired so tired of people .

Now they just stare at me with pity or disgust the people who are supposed to be my "friends" started calling me names I became heartless I scared anyone who tried talking to me I almost killed one of the people who called me names I was a sad outcast and nobody can change that.

Tell me what you think of Ace ? Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo