Untitled Part 3

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry that this chapter took awhile to do I just started school and I've been busy with my exams and studies but in this story, I'm going to be trying something a little bit different because I thought it was interesting so yeah anyways! I hope you like it!  (This is going to be a short one by the way)

Stars POV

I can't sleep, so I effortlessly toss in my bed turning in different ways. I know that if I go out and say at least good night Marco, it will probably be really really awkward. So instead I just lay in my bed trying to sleep but of course I probably can't, so what's the point. 

I hear light footsteps outside of my room. I slowly blush realizing that it could be Marco. hopefully he'll think I'm asleep, and won't come in my room and it will be awkward. So I go under my blankets close my eyes and pretend that the Sleep world has taken me.

Marco's POV

I start tiptoeing down the hall trying not to make noise. I know that I'm probably might as well make noise but hopefully Stars asleep and won't know that I'm here, That Awkward Moment just made me feel ugh.

something gives me the feeling that I should enter her room just to check on her. Just make sure she's okay. I would always do that, if I ever got up in the middle of the night just slightly check on her to make sure that she's okay. But wouldn't that be a breach of privacy? I mean isn't that something more of what a boyfriend would do? I don't really care anymore I need to make sure she's okay. I gently open the door.

star, is laying under her blankets, she looks very comfortable even though I can't see her face. I smile faintly trying to not even think about what happened earlier. I slowly shut her door again making sure that I don't wake her up. 

Stars POV

Marco came in my room, and then left. I felt a sudden really go through me. Eventually I fell asleep, knowing that Marco doesn't hate me or think that I'm weird.