53 | "Get me back"

Start from the beginning

She is totally messing up with my brain. I don't know why but my tl dream girl stopped coming into my dreams.

I must be happy for that because I got relieved from the fucking thing but I don't know I'm feeling restless. I want her back in my dreams because I'm used to have her in my dreams.

And this marriage is again a hell. My dad is forcing me to marry her soon but my heart is not willing to do that. I agreed to this proposal only because I can get rid of Twinkle. But I realized that I can't get rid of her because I still love her.

"What happened?" I heard Yaswanth's voice.

"Nothing.... just think about the new project" I lied walking towards my seat.

"Really?" he asked raising his eyebrows and I remained silent.

"Come on, don't be silent. Pooja is calling me Vachan. She is asking about you" he said and I opened the files.

"Damn!! I'm talking to you only" he said snatching the file from my hand. 

"When will you go back to London?" I shouted with a frown.

"When I got my friend back" he said and I remained silent.

"These three months changed you a lot. Why don't move on?" he asked.

"I'm trying" I said in a low voice.  He was about to speak but I cut him off. 

"But it's highly impossible. I can't forget her man. She is like my shadow following me everywhere. She is my breathe." I said and my eyes turned red.

"Vachan!!" he called me.

"She is the only one for me, Yash. But I'm not the only one for her. Why? Why me? What have I done yaar?"

"Why did I get into this mess? It's really difficult for me to come out of this grief" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Stop this okay. Let's go to home" he said and dragged me out. He started the car and took me to home. 

I saw Mr. Anurag and Pooja in the hall. What the hell are they both doing here?

"Hey baby!!" Pooja said and rushed towards me. She engulfed me with a hug which I hate the most. I gave a little smile to her.

"I need to talk to you" she said holding my hand.

"Not now. I need some rest" I said and walked towards her dad. I bent my head and took his blessings.

"How are you son?" he asked me.

"Dying inside but showing a fake smile to the people" I thought.

"Fine" I said plastering a fake smile on my face. Well, I got  used to these fake smiles.

"Are you free? We need to talk about your marriage" my dad said. God!! They started again. Why don't they try to understand me?

"Dad, I'm busy right now. We can talk later" I posed a lame excuse.

"When will you talk?" I heard Pooja's voice. I looked at her and she was holding her anger.

"Dad, let's go to home. I'm tired" Pooja said giving me a what- the- hell look and left the place.

"I'll see you later, son" Mr. Anurag said and left the place.

"What's happening with you Vachan? You are the one who asked me to fix the marriage  then why are you not willing to marry her?" Dad shouted. I looked at Yash and he gave me a look to speak out.

"Dad, please give me some time" I was about to speak but he cut me off.

"How much time do you want? When we posed the same question to Karan then he told us to wait for one year. Now tell me how much time do you want" he asked.