- It was hard to find you, Polina – I began.

- It's Julia now – she interrupted me.

- Ow, I know. You changed your name and made it so hard for me to find you. I was looking for you all this time.

- What for? – She shrugged her shoulders.

- To tell you what I couldn't told you the last time we were together. I was so stupid to let you go. I really thought it would be best for you and when I changed my mind you were long gone and I couldn't find you. It took me over eight month to find you and it was a hard time for me. I was so scared I would never see you again and you will never know how I feel about you.

- And how is that you feel about me Nick? – She was still cold but I saw a small glint in those forest green eyes.

- I love you Polina. – I heard her let a loud breath and her eyes beamed with happiness. – The moment I saw you I felt for you. You was always on my mind. In the morning, at night, in the middle of my day. It was you. It is always just you. You completely own me. I want to be with you, cherish you like my queen, warship you and love you. I want to make you smile, hear you lough and make you cum. Every single day for the rest of my fucking life.

She stood there not uttering a word and I thought the world just stopped moving.

- Say something, please – I plead with her. Right now I would take everything with appreciation, any reaction. I just needed something where to start.

- Right now I don't know if I want to kiss you or push you off the bridge – She said slowly. Knowing my girl I took her threat seriously, this one is as Amazonian as it takes.

- Can I pick? – I ask sheepishly with a crooked smile on my face.

I didn't give her a chance to reply when I grabbed her waist and pulled her to my chest. Our lips crushed together with force and hunger. I missed her so much and my buddy jerked down there too excited to be near her again.

She tasted like heaven and I felt relief at her touch. Polina moaned into my mouth as I rolled my tongue over hers and the sound of her pleasure send jolts down south. She was tugging at my hair uncontrollably lost in our kiss.

I growled and let my hands trace through her body. I cupped her breasts, feeling her perked nipples through her thin bra. My fingers flicked and I pulled a little eliciting a loud moan from her.

- We should leave now, or I gonna take you against this wall – I groaned looking in her eyes. Right now I wanted to rip her clothes off, wrapped her long legs around my hips, and fuck her hard until the only thing on her mind would be my name and she would be a screaming, sticky, hot mess.

She leaked her lips seductively, entertaining my eyes.

- And I would let you – She whispered in my ear.

My vixen. She would be a death of me. But I don't care.

I am sitting near the window remembering the make-up sex afterwards. It was mind-blowing-screaming-moaning-love session. It is really amazing when you find your forever person and she is naughty as fuck. I smile to myself and adjust myself in the pants. I can't wait to be in that little sweet cunt soon again.

I hear steps behind the door and I'm feeling a little nervous. All stupid thoughts leave my head as soon as the door fly open and the most gorgeous girl appeared in the doorframe, smiling contagiously at me. She slowly approaches me and straddles my laps.

- Happy anniversary Nick, I love you so much – She says and kisses me hard, taking my breath away.

All emotions come flooding me and I feel myself lost in her. When she takes her lips from mine and looks in my eyes I just know that she is my world and I surrender to her.