Chp 8: Last resort

Start from the beginning

I'm backed up against the wall with a raging green thing (what did he say its called again? Bulk?). "HULK SMASH!" He shouted. Oh that was his name. To be honest he was stronger than I thought. I was blocking my face and my arms are numb. I've had enough of this. He went in for the KO punch and I caught it and he looked surprised. Then I threw him onto the ground and kicked him up to the ceiling. Before he got mad I clasped both ny hands and hit them on his head like a volleyball. I then got both my hands, put them between his arms and then behind his head. He was struggling to get loose. It took like 3 minutes until he gave up. We then took a 10 minute break and he turned back into Bruce and slept. " Wow he must be exhausted." Trunks said. "Yeah... you wanna go again?" I asked. "Yeah sure why not?"

GOHAN'S POV
"I can't beleive that you haven't been able to punch me. I even made it easier by using only one arm and leg." I said. "You are a worthy opponent young one." Thor said. "Why thank you Mr Thor. Would you like to use your hammer against me now?" I asked. "Alright. But its only because I want to see your true power." He replied.

He picked up his hammer and threw it at my face. I was able to block it but it really hurt. After I put down my hands I saw Thor right in my face and punched me. "HA NOW I GET TO SEE YOUR TRUE POWER." He shouted victoriously. Clint was just there laughing and Thor is really confused. "Why do you laugh? I have successfully punched him." He asked. "Did you really?" I asked. He looked at his and and found out he punched my hand. "Oh this is too good!" Clint shouted while laughing. "Actually Mr Thor you were really close to punching me. I was scared for a minute there." I said. "Well young one you fought well. But I must tell you something. DONT. CALL. ME. MR. THOR!" He shouted and he punched me on the face.

Clint was just standing there with his mouth full of popcorn. Thor was rejoicing and I started clapping. "Alright. Its time to show you my real power... after we have a 10 minute break." I said. Thor's face fell and Clint was still laughing. "But why not now??" He asked. "Well I need energy to show you and I'm almost out."

~~~~~After 10 minutes~~~

"Time to show you." "I can't wait for this." Thor said. I started powering up. Thor was eager to see this and Clint looked interested too. I was almost finished until there was a loud bang nextdoor. I stopped and Thor shouted in rage and threw his hammer at the wall which on the other side revealed Piccolo.

I ran towards him and pleaded him to not do this and grabbed onto his arm while doing it. He just threw me away into the wall. We were now in the room where Steve, Yamcha and Krillin were training and before he could take Steve away, Krillin used his destructo disc and cut off Piccolo's arm.

STEVE'S POV
I gaped at Piccolo's shoulder and where his arm used to be. It was disgusting with all the purple blood pouring out. Tony, and everyone arrived and our team were shocked as well. Apart from Goku and his friends. This reminds me of the war because of all the blood and missing limbs.

"Krillin you I know he was attaking and about to take me away but that does not mean you can chop his arm off." I scolded. "Yeah, you could have just hold him down and wait for us to arrive." Tony said. "Oh... well I guess when you put it like that," he shot a beaming disc and cut Piccolo's other arm off before he grabbed Clint." It doesn't really matter." And went and shrugged his shoulders while Piccolo was screaming in pain.

Then all the avengers were shouting and Krillin for doing that. " HE COULD COME BACK YA KNOW AND YOU CHOPPED BOTH HIS ARMS." Natasha was screaming and everyone was shouting the same things along those lines.

KRILLIN'S POV
I just kept laughing while they were shouting and Goku and Gohan were holding Piccolo down. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING THIS IS SERIOUS!" Steve and Tony shouted. Yamcha then started laughing too and Tien was just smiling. "WHY DO YOU HATE YOUR FORMER TEAMMATE?!" Nat shouted. "Ok fine I'll tell you. Piccolo's arm can regenerate and will come back pretty soon so we are holding his down while he's regenerating."

The team shouting at me stopped shouting and were just standing there awkwardly. "I'm sorry did you say regeneration?" Tony asked. "Uh yeah. Why?" I asked."How is that possible?" "Mabye because he's an alien but I dunno all that science stuff." I said.

TONY'S POV
Wow that is just amazing. Regeneration. "Hey do you think we can see him regenerate?" I asked. "Um yeah sure Goku and Gohan are still holding him down. Come on." Krillin replied.

When we got to him, Goku and Gohan are just sitting and and squeezing the life out of him. He is yelling and screaming and I want him to get this over with. With one last scream both of his arms popped out from his shoulders with green slime following. I put some of the slime into a container in my suit and a drop of his blood from the floor. This will be world changing.

Goku and Krillin then slammed his arms to the floor while Nat shouted," BANG HIS HEAD AGAINST THE FLOOR TOO!" Tien then clasped his hands and smashed them on top of Piccolo's head and made a dent in the floor. Piccolo is knocked out.

GOHAN'S POV
I hated seeing Piccolo like this but I know he can handle it. "Alright guys you know that Loki or Vegeta will come back for him so I think Gohan, Thor and Bruce should guard him.

"3." Piccolo faintly said. "Guys he's trying to tell us something." I said. "3...*moan* hou *moan* hours." He groaned and his head then plopped on to the floor. "Natasha. Get all phones and numbers of every leader or Prime Minister of every country. This might have to be our last resort."

Hopefully the next chapter won't take as long. I'll try to do my homework early and not procrastinate. PFFFT that will take a miracle😂💜

Btw do u want anyone to lift Mijlnor (i think thats how u spell it) from the DBZ universe? Comment down below who.