Chp 6: The deal

Guys thank u so much for reading my book so far. I have already started thinking about making two more sequels. The next one about Civil War and the one after that about Infinity War and the tournament of power. Man I need to hurry up and write. Well... enjoy.💜

——————————————
LOKI'S POV
The portal from the spaceship to the ground took a little while than expected. The alien/human blew up the spaceship while we were leaving. I was going to kill him for that but thats not why I'm called the god of mischief. When we were on earth I saw Thor and his mortal friends walking to the tower. I smirked and flew into their tower.

"LOKI!" Jeez I thought. Once you try and take over earthlings they treat you like an enemy. I used my magic and let the hammer go through my illusion. I raised my hands up in peace and say," I am not here to make a fight, unlike my brother Thor, I am here to make a deal."

"Whatever deal you want to make brother we shall take no part in your mischief." Ooh, let's see how much more I can manipulate him. "In exchange for your world I will give the alien known as Vegeta." They all turned to look at Vegeta who glared at them. "If you don't give your planet over then I will kill Vegeta in front of you. Or better yet make him destroy Earth within the next 24 hours."

TRUNK'S POV
SAY WHAT NOW?!How, when, where!!?? I'm so confused. Wait, wait, wait. I think dad's being mind controlled. Yeah that explains it. Clint said," I know those eyes. No one's eyes are that blue." "What happened to my dad? Is he being mind controlled?" " Yes... he is being mind controlled and to get him out of it is to either hit him really hard on the head like me or take the spear and reverse it." Clint replied.

Well... hitting dad hard enough is the job for the one slightly stronger than him. "Hey Goku you could hit Vegeta hard time on the head and thats it." I said. "Alrighty then! This should be easy." He went and tried to smack dad on the head but we all forgot that dad was still pretty strong to block that. Holding Goku's hand, looked at him with his death stare and gut punched him so much it made him gag.

GOKU'S POV
AAAAGH! I was screaming in my head and I thought I was gonna have to swallow the teriyaki chicken again. I forgot how strong Vegeta is. This'll be a challenge, THATS WHAT I NEED! Alright Vegeta we will get you free from the mind control. Vegeta was staring at me for like 5 minutes and then ran to Thor's brother and disappeared so quickly I could only just keep up with them.
Loki said," 24 hours." And was gone!

GOHAN'S POV
"Dad, what are we going to do? If we don't give him the earth Vegeta will destroy it." "I know son. We will figure this out." "Even if its our last option how are we going to get every country's leaders to say yes? They cant just hand over the world." Nat said. "I know exactly how. We'll show how strong Goku is and they must say yes." Tony replied. "Yes but thats our last option." Nat answered.

"Nat, how is Thor's brother controlling Vegeta?" "He's using a spear with a stone thats controlling Vegeta." "What if dad uses instant transimission to steal the spear?" "What is instant transmission?" Nat asked. Dad answered," Well I put two fingers in the middle of my forehead and lock onto someones energy. Uh Gohan you see that building." I looked over to where he was pointing and it was pretty far. "Wait the Empire state building? Thats like on the other side of New York." Clint said. "Yeah I know. Now Gohan can you go over there and wait till I come?" Dad asked. "Yeah sure dad."

Tony opened a window and I shot right out. The empire state building actually wasn't as far as I thought. Dad was probably explaining stuff to them. When I got there I shot a beam in the sky to signal I was ready. Dad used instant transmission and was now here. He also shot a beam into the sky to signal he arrived. "I'll race you back Gohan."

It was a close race but dad won. "Uh thanks for the race guys but MY FATHER IS GOING TO DESTROY THE EARTH IF WE DON'T GET THAT SPEAR!!" Trunks shouted. "Wow Trunks we've never seen you this angry before. You've always been so calm." Krillin stated. "Oh yeah. Um be back in a minute." Dad said and then was gone.

"What should we do while he's gone?" Yamcha asked. "Well I think we should come up with a plan on how we should destroy the spear." Steve suggested. "You do know that Hulk can snap it right?" Tony commented. "Alright then.. lets come up with a plan if Goku isn't successful."

"I think we should do a surprise attack on their base." Clint said. "You know the cockroach like guy who went in the portal with him. He can sense us coming because of our power levels." Tien said. "We have to come up with a plan or barging into their base with everything we've got is what we're gonna do. We need a plan of attack!" Steve announced. Tony started laughing for some reason.

They were all discussing methods on what to do if my dad doesn't get the spear while me and Krillin were just looking around Tony's tower. "Man they have a lot of stuff in one building. He's loaded! We are sure glad to be friends with a rich guy." Krillin said. "Krillin we already are friends with the richest girl and her family in the world." I said. "Ohhh yeah. How could I forget Bulma?" He replied. When we got back everyone looked like they were ready to fight. No! It can't be. Dad looked happy and had the spear in his hands but Loki was behind him... with a dagger in his hand.

————————————
Btw VERY slow updates. Sorry. Although go check out my other book in progress. Anime portal. Where Hamari hates anime but gets sucked into the world of DBZ. Be sure to read it!💜