Chp 8: Last resort

Guys I am so sorry it took so long. You must have been waiting for like a month. School just started and I already hate it. I have moved down in science and english. I am in year 9 now. Comment down wut year/grade your in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GOKU'S POV
Man Gohan is exhausted. Must be from all thats happened. Its been 3 hours since he fell asleep and while that happened everyone is figuring out what we should do." I think that we should go into seperate teams. Bruce, Goku and Trunks you take on Vegeta. Me, Thor and Krillin are gonna take on Loki. Tony, Nat and Tien you take on Piccolo. That leaves Gohan, Clint and Yamcha to take on Cell." Steve announced. "Umm Mr Rogers... can I have Thor instead of Yamcha?" Gohan asked. "Hey buddy when did u wake up?" I asked. "About 5 minutes ago." He replied.

"Why don't you want me on your team Gohan?" Yamcha asked." "Ummm.. well.. its cuz you didn't really want to fight Cell and I think you would stand a good chance against Loki." Gohan said quietly. "Well I guess your right.... I didn't really want to fight in Cell's tournament in the first place." Yamcha replied.

GOHAN'S POV
Phew he bought it. I thought he wasn't strong enough to take on Cell. "Hello young one. Care to sparr?" Thor asked. "Ok Mr Thor." I replied. "Please. Just call me Thor." Tony showed us to a training room and we took our places.

"I think I'll leave my hammer for now so it can be easier." Thor said while placing his hammer next to Clint. We took our places while Clint went to get popcorn. "After you." He gestured. I went in for a punch, he tried to block it so I flew around and tripped him. He looked confused because I was too fast. "My word he's too fast." He exclaimed.

I was standing in front of him and he went in to grab me but I grabbed his arm and threw him over. Then he grabbed my leg and started swinging me around the room. I landed with a thud while Thor smiled. "Is that all you've got boy? You got lucky when you tripped me." Ugh he's almost as bad as Mr Satan. "Alright. I'll show you all I've got if you can land a punch on my face." I said. "Oh boy. It won't be long before I see your true power."

He lunged at me to take a punch but I blocked it with one hand. "OOOOOH THIS IS GETTING GOOOOD." Clint shouted. We both looked at him at he smiled and waved at us. We then looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. Thor went for another punch, I blocked that and kicked him in the chest with my knee. We had to take a rest after that. "Oh my gosh Thor. You got your butt kicked by a teenager." Clint said while laughing.

I sighed and had some of Clints popcorn. "Hey squirt get your own!" He shouted. I powered up with a serious face. I was laughing on the inside when I saw his reaction. "Uummm you know what. I'll get my own. Have mine." He stammered. Then me and Thor laughed and I said," Clint what are you doing? I don't want the whole thing." I said while laughing. "Oh. Ummm. Hehehe there was a spider like the size of my fist and I hate spiders." He made up. "Yeaahh ok. So why did you want to give me the whole thing after you told me to get my own?" I asked. "Well I felt bad for shouting at you and calling you a squirt." He replied. "Well Clint I forgive you for that... great excuse." I laughed and Clint looked really embarrassed. "Right Mr Thor lets go again."

BRUCE' POV
Trunks and Goku are really strong. When they punched each other at the same time there was a sonic boom. "Alright Trunks you take a break. Bruce do want to let him out?" Goku asked. "Um sure I wanna see how this plays out." I replied. He put his thumbs up and I walked over. I turned into the hulk and started smashing (or trying to) Goku.

GOKU'S POV
Man, he's pretty strong. He's going all out. I don't think I should yet. I can't figure out his fighting pattern he's just punching everywhere. I wonder if I can do the same. I started punching like he does at every chance I get and it starts working but then he becomes even more mad and his punching became even more random.