Chp.1:The Cell Games

Hey you guys. Im pretty new to wattpad and got this because of my friend iiiNish. Go and follow her and read her creepypasta stories. And guys I was literally watching the first Avengers movie while writing this first chapter. No lie. Enjoy and comment!
————————————————
Goku's POV
"Krillin, toss me a senzu bean." I had just finished fighting Cell and I'm worn out. Now he has these mini versions of him- or freaks- to come attack us.
"Goku, I'm a little busy at the moment. Hey Yamcha and Tien go protect Goku."

I looked over to Gohan to see how he was doing. Not that good. He was having his life squeezed out of him by Cell and Hercule just threw Android 16's head over to him. It looked like he was trying to persuade Gohan to unleash his hidden power. Cell crushes Android 16's head and thats when Gohan lost it.

Destroying every single Cell junior he then went straight to Cell. He barely touched his face when it happened. A rush of blues swept over everyone in and out of the Cell game arena. Including Hercule, his crew and my friends and... yes, even Cell. No one knew what was happening so they stopped fighting to see what happens next.

LOKI'S POV
I had just opened the portal so the Chitauri can enter and conquer this pathetic planet. One of my slaves Erik Selvig ran to me saying there was a malfunction. Striding towards the device I asked what was wrong with it and he said that it seemed to get other people from a different universe. "Who could this be?"

Thats when people in colourful clothes appeared through the portal looking very confused. One had VERY spiky hair in an orange garment and another looked like and ally. Sinister, but had large bug things which were green and looked like what this planet called a cockroach.

GOHAN'S POV
We entered this world which kinda looks like Earth but buildings look different and there was a war going on. Between what looked an army of like metal creatures small ones and enormous ones. Fighting against only 6 people but why should I be surprised my dad can fight all of Frieza's army.

The 6 people (possibly from Earth) don't look like their struggling against an army. "Hey dad these earthlings look like their doing good against all this." He replied, "Oh my gosh, we're in a parallel universe because there is no way they could be this strong." I thought about it and he was right. WOW we're in a parallel universe I mentally said.

Here's what the 6 people looked like:
One had a metal suit with the colours of red and gold and shoots energy beams from his hands? He speaks very confidently as if he was the leader
Another had a star on his chest with red, white and blue stripes and holding a shield with the same pattern
Another being was a savage creature who didnt care about ripping the skulls from their heads and looked like he was enjoying it too
Another person was clearly stronger than the rest and wields this mighty hammer? He has long blond hair, armour and a red cape.

The other two people were a man and a woman. The woman had red hair and didn't look like one to be messed with. The man shot arrows at the creatures and never seemed to miss.

CAPTAIN AMERICA'S POV

Fighting the Chitauri is hard work and tiring eventually. I fought with Thor and Natasha on the ground while the rest were in the air.

The new guys who appeared looked very confused one was a kid with spiky blond hair and two men with black spiky hair too. One of them were grumpier than the other. There was a green man with antenna on his head. Martian? A guy short and bald ,and a snobby looking guy with a huge afro and a camera crew. The one that I don't like the look of was the one who looked like a cockroach and kept staring at Loki.

One of the men with the spiky hairdo looked eager to fight so I walked over to them and asked if they wanted to join.

————————————————
Hey guys if u liked this chapter I can make another if u get it up to at least 50 votes or viewers. High expectations (note the sarcasm).🙂

Guys I was bored today so the 2nd chapter is published.