Traitors

As we continued riding, the sun began to rise, "Let's hurry!" I heard Hanji yell over the sound of hooves hitting the ground.

In the distance we could see the old castle ruins. "I'll go on ahead!" I said and spurred (H/n) on faster. I prepared my blades and when I got close enough, I jumped over the rubble and saw a titan in front of who I believe was Christa. I easily cut the nape and landed on the boulder next to it.

"All of you, get back. Leave the rest to us!" I said to the 104 recruits.

We finally finished and I stood on a ruined tower to help keep lookout. I saw Eren and his friends, with the girl Ymir, who was apparently a titan shifter. The soldiers who were watching over the kids, all died. Their bodies were hard to find under all the  rubble, also hard to identify, but after gathering the remains and getting a rough count, almost all soldiers were accounted for.

After asking the kids who was with them, we were able to confirm which body was who, and the one missing person, was Mike.

"(Y/n)." I turned and saw Moblit.

"Yeah?" I asked and he stood next to me.

"Hanji wants to see you." He said and I turned to see Hanji was indeed waving me over from the ground. "I'll take over." he said and I thanked him and jumped down, safely grappling into some rubble and swung down to them and landed beside Hanji.

"How's she?" I asked seeing that Ymir's leg and her right arm and side was missing.

"She's not healing that fast, but she'll live most likely." Hanji said and I nodded as we began making our way to the wall.

"Please, believe me!" I saw Christa talking to Hanji. "I'm telling the truth! Ymir transformed into a titan to fight off the other Titans and save us! She did so with no regard for her own life, which proves her loyalty to us, to her comrades! It's true that her judgement until now is unforgivable. After all, she may know things useful to humanity and yet she kept quiet about it! I imagine she didn't say anything in order to protect herself. But, now she's a changed person! Ymir is an ally of humanity. I know Ymir better than anybody. She's a much simpler person than she looks!" she argued her case for Ymir.

I walked away towards Eren. "How's your shoulder?" I asked and he looked at me confused. "I saw your fall earlier." I said putting a hand on his shoulder and he flinched.

"Sorry. Don't worry, I'm okay." he mumbled.

"Don't do unnecessary things from now on." I said and pinched his cheeks making him pout and whine.

"Go help your friends." I said, pushing him along.

I found Hanji talking with Connie, Mikasa, and Sasha. A few minutes later, Hannes came up to tell us the location of the hole in the wall. "There is no hole. We spent all night looking, but at least between Trost and Krolva district, there is nothing wrong with the wall." he said.

"What'd you say?" Hanji asked.

"We bumped into the soldiers from Krolva, and retraced our steps. We haven't seen any titans the whole way here." Hannes told us.

"But, we know for sure there's titans on this side of the wall." Armin said.

"Did you actually look? Are you sure your not drunk?" Eren asked.