Marley

"Everything looks fine." The doctor said. I felt her hands on my face as they checked my eyes.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, it seems to have been successful. Just take the medication and with time it will get better. Ah, but your eyesight will still be affected. It's not going to be as it once was, though there is a slim chance it will be better." She told me and I heard her scribbling.

"Either way, I'll be able to see again." I smiled.

"Yes. Don't worry and take care of yourself." She said before leaving to retrieve my medicine.

I sighed, thankful for my half Marleyan blood. Even if it wasn't the best hospital here, it was good enough. "Eren was right." I sighed, waiting for the doctor to return.

~~~

A nurse helped me to the courtyard of the Eldian hospital. "We're here." She said letting my arm go.

"Ah, thank you." I said and she left me to tend to others. "Where could he be." I thought.

"Miss (Y/n)!" I heard a voice I recognized.

"Well, is that Falco I hear?" I smiled, unsure of where he was standing.

"Mr. Kruger asked me to help you walk over. A-any chance.. you two...  is there something... ?" He asked me.

"What are you thinking in that head of yours, little rascal." I said.

He laughed and I felt a small hand hold mine. "Then, I'll take you too him." he said.

"Sorry for the trouble." I smiled as he slowly led me.

"How was the doctor?" I heard Eren's voice.

"It's like you said." I replied, as Falco helped me sit. "Thank you Falco." I told him.

"No problem, I'm going now, bye!" he said and I heard his footsteps fade.

"Always in a rush he is. Anyways, they said I just have to take medicine now." I smiled.

"Good." He answered. "Told you it would work." he replied.

"... How are you feeling?" I asked him, reaching out my hand. He held my hand in his, and I smiled, holding it firmly. "You were fighting a long time alongside the Eldians and Marleyans." I whispered. "Do you hate them?" I asked, scooting closer to Eren.

"... no." He replied.

"I'm sorry." I told him.

"What for?" He asked me.

"If I never left that day... I could've saved Carla. This never would've happened to you, and .. so many things would've been different." I whispered.

"It's not your fault. I'm not mad at you, I never was. I never once thought, if only you had stayed then mom would be alive." I felt something on my shoulder. "Don't talk nonsense..." he mumbled.

I realized his head was on my shoulder. I let his hand go, and reached up, placing a hand on his cheek, "Don't try doing everything yourself. You have friends who will help you." I told him, playing with his long hair.

"I don't.. I can't involve them." He said.

"Still... don't do everything yourself. I may not be of use right now, but you know you can rely on me too right?" I asked him.

"I know." He answered.

"Good." I smiled, quickly kissing his head and petting him like a puppy. "You grew up so fast..." I thought as we sat in silence.

~~~~~

It was loud. The screams and explosions below weren't exactly new to me, but it was still hard to listen to. Along with the crying in the next room, where.. we lost Sasha.

"Come here." I heard and something grab my wrist and pull me. I knew it was Levi and I knew he was upset. After all, I left with Eren and didn't tell anyone.

"Levi, I can e-" my explanation was cut off when I felt the familiar pair of cool, thin lips on mine. 

"Shut up. Not now." he said and kissed me again his right hand against my cheek, and his left still holding my wrist.

We both broke away from the kiss, short of breath and I felt his arms wrap around me in a hug. My head rest against his chest, hearing his quickened heartbeat. I smiled sadly, knowing I must've worried him so much.

I hugged him back. "I'm sorry." I told him. 

"Explain once we get home stupid." he told me and sighed and I smiled.

"Yes sir." I replied feeling him relax, but continuing our hug.

~~~~~~

Sorry for skipping the fighting and short chapter, but (Y/n) is still blind so can't do much about it lol

Certain things will be further explained in the story!!