It was about 5 pm now I climbed out of bed and walked down to the kitchen,I seem Joseph,Siles,Chris,Dion,Jessie,Victoria,and final Sky I stayed behind the corner and listened to them talk.

"I'm going to kill Sean for hurting my fresh avocado"I knew it was Jose because of the Nick name
"Lets not talk about that right now"Sky said taking a deep breath.

I walked out and went and laid my head on Sky's shoulder still standing,"daddy I'm hungry"I whispered into his ear "ok baby boy what you want to eat"he asked me.

"Can we go get something all of us"I begged with puppy dog eyes "yes please it would be so fun"Joseph siad "yeah,but you need to get dressed into something else"he said talking about his shirt that I was wearing and my boxers.

Joseph dragged me up to my room and opened the closet he shook his head no and left the room and came back with a bag,"there mine so you can wear one of the sweatshirts"he said he pulled out a blue oversized sweater that said Peachy.

Also blue shorts and some sandals I slipped it all on,I walked down stairs to see Jessie in a a gray shirt his letterman jacket blue jeans red shoes and a res beanie.

Sky had one a Chicago bull hoodie black jeans and flannel wrapped his waist a brown boots,Victoria had one a pizza is bae shirt blue skinny jeans s gray flannel around her waist and white convers.

Dion has on a gray sweater blue jeans and some random gray shoes,Chris had one shorts and a red baseball tee and white convers,Siles had one a black shirt green flannel jeans and soem random shoes,And final Joseph had on a white shirt that had a milk cartoon black joggers and blue vans.

We took the mustang and Joseph jeep,I rode with Joseph,Chris,Victoria,and the others in the mustang we drove to a dinner called Midas dinner.

We got out Sky by myside we walked into the dinner we got seated at a booth.I got peanut butter stuffed French toast with bananas and bacon and too drink I got water,Once are food came we dug in.

After we finished eating we went to the mall I got a piggyback ride form Sky,after the mall we went home I with Sky this time

I got 5 sweaters and 6 pairs of high waisted shorts,and about 4 tees and some skinny jeans,and some convers.

I changed into one of daddys shirts and just my boxer's ,I grabbed Ressey and my pacifier I laid in bed watching some random show,it was 8 pm and daddy was in the basement.

I need daddy I new he was a mafia boss,I walked down to the basement,I opened the steel door I seen Sean tied in a chair and daddy beating the shit out of Sean.

"Skyler,Skyler,Skyler"i yelled but he didn't hear me "Daddy,daddy,daddy"I cried out he heard me this time he looked at me I new I wasn't aloud down here,he looked at me and walked towards me I bolted upstairs.Not because I was scared of him I am scared of getting punished.

I ran into the bedroom and hid in the closet,the door flew open "baby boy there's no need to be sacred of me I won't hurt you"Daddy cried out I looked at him like he was crazy."daddy I'm not scared of you I scared of punishment"I said crawling up to him.

Daddy picked me up and kissed my cheek I blushed I grabbed his hand I put it on my cheek,I snuggled into him he changed out of his clothes and laid down with me,I laid my head on his chest and he had his arm's wrapped around my waist we both slipped into a peaceful sleep.

(Hey my cookies long time no see here's you chapter if you guys are still reading this book😓)