First Day

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
I heard my alarm go off and at that very moment i had a twisting feeling in my stomach.  Its the first day... again... with my family we moved around a lot because of my grandpas job. So i have been to 6 other school. The first and the last days are the hardest ones. So i went in to the bathroom to wash my chocolate brown hair. I got out and wrapped it in a towel. I went to my closet and put on a purple crop top to show off my small figure. I know what you may be thinking. 'You cant wear a crop top to school!' but actually we can. This school doesn't really have a dress code. Basically all the "dress-code" is, is it saying you cant be naked or show your private parts. I put on a pair of light blue skinny jeans. And lastly i paired it with a pair of white Converse. I like the way The purple and light blue complimented my hazel-green eyes and my dark skin-tone. After my hair was almost done drying i went back in my bathroom and quickly blowdried it. Then i straightened it. I have really good skin and no acne so there was never a need for makeup. After i thought my look was good enough i headed downstairs to grab an apple and head out the door. I walked into the the modern white marble countertop kitchen.

     "Where do you think you are going dressed like that young lady?" My grandpa James asked. My grandpa had deep chocolate brown eyes and curly grey hair. A dark tan skin tone just like mine. His name is Alan but everybody just calls him James. Us grandkids call him PaPa because when me and my twin brother Casey were little we couldn't pronounce "grandpa" so we just said PaPa. Same deal with MaMa but we haven't gotten to her yet.

     "Um... school where else would i go." I said sarcastically looking at him with a weird expression on my face.

     "Oh... ok" PaPa said with a smile.

     " Casey c'mon i'm leaving" i said hearing him scramble down the steps. I was 15 minutes older so i got the liberty to drive my purple Lambo to school.

     " I'm coming!" he yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

     "Alrighty then hop in"  i said opening the butterfly door.

————————15 minutes later————————

     "Alright are you ready" i said turning the engine off.

"Yup. You?" he asked back.

"Yeah i guess" i replied. We both got out of the car and everybody was staring at is. Then they started whispering to each other. Maybe it was because of the car. I don't know. We started to walk towards the front door. We walked in and i looked down to straighten my crop top and then i looked back up and WHAM! Someone that was texting on their phone ran into me. Casey ran over to me and asked if i was ok. I said yes. I looked at who ran into me and i saw the freaking most gorgeous human being in school.

"Oh my lord are you ok. Im so sorry for running into you like that. I was looking at my phone for these kids names i have to show around the school. Their names are Charolette and Casey. But Mr. Kingsman said to call them Char and Cas.  ( pronounced case btw ) Do you guys know where to find them?" he said.

" Uh... yeah we do." Casey said

"Oh really where?" mystery man said.

"Right in front of you," I said pointing at my brother "Hi i'm Char and this is  Cas."

"Oh ok cool. Oh excuse my lack of manners," he said "my name is Tanner Talwood." Tanner Talwood of course, a gorgeous sounding name for a gorgeous looking guy. he put out his hand to pick me up off the floor.

I took his hand it was so warm and soft. I wanted to hold it forever. But sadly i didnt, i let go of it immediately after i got up not wanting to look weird.

"Well we'd better get going if we want to see all our classes!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"Our?" me and my brother said in sync. Tanner looked confused and scared at the same time. "Don't be scared we don't do this very often." we  both said in sync again. We looked at each other and nodded. I would go first then he would say something else.

"Sorry if we scared you for a second there. We tend to do that a little but, now you know why we don't have any friends. Haha..." i said awkwardly.

" Anyway about those classes, what do you mean by ours. Like i know that me and Char have the same classes. But umm..." Casey said slightly confused.

"Oh you guys dont know... Mr Kingsman gave us the same schedule so it would be easier so you will get to see me all day long!" he explained. All day long are you kidding me! I cant go all day long with him everyday this year! Im gonna die! Ugh!!!

" Um so Char do you wanna sit in the middle so i you know do t have to..." Cas muttered awkwardly.

Apparently Tanner heard it and not sarcastically answered "Great now i get to sit next to the quiet, smart, short, rich, skinny, beautiful, and new girl Char. Oh-ha-ho all the boys are gonna be jealous!"

" Wait hold on did you just call me rich?! Ugh people these days..." i yelled the first part at him and the whispered the last part.

"Woah im sorry i just assumed that you were wealthy because of the car you pulled up in. 2018 Purple Chrome Lambo if i am correct." He said feeling smart. I  could tell because of the look on his face.

"WELL YOU SHOULDN'T JUST ASSUME!" I said as i stomped away into the girls dorm rooms where i know that they couldn't go. But they did. Tanner grabbed me by my waist and whispered in my ear.

"I cant lose you yet Char. I like you." he whispered into my ear. I instantaneously melted in to his arms. He picked me up and pushed me against the wall.  He stared deep into my eyes and then got closer to me. He closed his eyes and so did i. I moved forward to kiss him but i fell forward instead. I fell onto the ground. Tanner was over talking to Casey who had just caught up to us and was panting out of breathe. I walked over and whispered in Tamners ear.

" What the heck dude" i whispered so my brother couldn't hear. He turned around.

"Not yet Princess" he whispered back and then turned back to Casey. My heart fluttered knowing i had a chance with him. I walked around the school with Tanner and my brother.  Then i went to first hour and sat next to Tanner. A bunch of girls glared  at me but i didn't care.

————————————————————————

What did you guys think of the first chapter? I know there are a few grammatical errors but thats ok i will edit this story later on. I am only 15 so i think it is pretty good. Is Tanner gonna kiss Char or is he gonna break her heart find out next time on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!... wait *ahem* sorry bye guys!