I'm Okay

Hey my beautiful babes I'm back way later than I wanted to be 

Y/n 

Zed looks down at the floor and sighs "You flat lined four times and the doctors say it is a miracle that you even survived your body trying to Zombify for that long" tears stream down my face hearing how you have now died 5 times in your life time. "Who is getting the blame for this us or the acys" Zed looks down again "The acy's are not getting into trouble at all for this, even though they stole someone's property and were the cause of the whole mess."Elizah says before Zed could even open his mouth to speak. 

We arrive at a fancy looking building and Zed, Bonzo and Elizah are forced out of the truck. As they stand outside being held by their own guards I am pulled to my feet. I yelp in pain and nearly throw up my head throbbing.  As soon as I am set down outside of the truck my legs give out and I crumple to the ground, Zed reaches out to grab me but is pulled back by his guard. I lay there on the ground with tears streaming down my face when I am lifted again, but this time it is more gentle and caring. I look up resisting the urge to pass out and see Zed's pale features looking down at my own, smiling softly. "Get  move on" a guard grunts.  

Soon enough we reach a room and new bands are placed on our wrists and we are then brought to another room for doctors to give us a check up and make sure no serious damage was done. When the doctor that is looking me over has finished she steps back, to speak with the other doctors in the room. Stepping forwards she looks at me "You should be back to your normal strength in a couple days, you are a very lucky young lady." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when she said I was okay. 

Sup my beautiful babes, I'm so sorry this took a while school has started and I was in the middle of trying to figure myself out and I've now realized that I am pansexual and as long as you make me happy then I don't care what gender or sexual orientation you are. But that now means I'm in the closet because my parents definitely won't accept me or think of me the same so yeah! hope you liked this chapter!

Love you all so much!!

Tori Olivia