Finally!!

Y/N POV

When I woke up Elizah had left to go play video games and Bonzo had left to go spary paint some more of his designs like they do every morning, and I was the only one left in the living room. I followed the sounds of a can opener to see Zed opening a can of califlower brains, I walked into the kitchen "Morning, Zed" I say and sit down next to zoey at the kitchen table. "Hey Y/N" (A/N I legit almost typed my name because I was like your name ok let's type it, I'm an idiot) he said, "you ok, you aren't look'in so hot" (hehe) I said. "ouch" he said jokingly "I'm fine though, I just thought we had found some real friends" he said looking down. I got up out of my chair and hugged him, zoey left the room for her school (they hadn't integrated little kids yet) when suddenly Zed looked down at me at said "you're amazing you know that" ,you didn't think so, so instead of responding you just looked down. Zed lifted my head up to look at him, when he did the unexpected he leaned in and kissed me, OMG Zed is actually kissing me you thought! He snaked his hands around your waist and you put your hands around his neck. We pulled apart and rested our foreheads together, "You are amazing never, ever doubt that" he said to me, and pulled me into a hug. As we walked to school yet again hand and hand, when he randomly stopped in the side walk and turned to me "Y/N I have been  thinking about this for awhile now, will you be my girlfriend", he said with a hopeful face looking down at you (because you know he's frickin tall anyway..) "yes" you squealed, and he picked me up in a hug and spinning me around. 

TIME SKIPITY DO DA SKIPPITY DAY* I'm sorry for this

When you got to the basement Zed had an arm around your waist and you had your head on his shoulder, and as soon as you walked in Elizah walked up sad said " FINNALLLLLYYYYYYYY, yo guys look they finally realized their feelings for each other." We both blushed a tomato red and stood close to the back of the room to not draw any more attention to ourselves. 

A/N- Okay so I feel  like this chapter sucks, because I never write stuff like that, and sorry that it is so short I am going to make the next ones really long (or try to at least) so this was kinds s filler chapter to set up the story for the next part.